Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Reddragen chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I would love to see more to this story
WW chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Loved this story! You do a nice job with Brazen - I only wish you(and others) would write more (hint, hint)!
Elise chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Thanks for writing such a sweet Brazen fic.
meazy chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. The flashbacks in chapter two were great. And seeing what Brenda and Jason could have been if he had taken a chance on them was good. And finally in the last chapter Jason taking a leap of faith and telling Jason what was in his heart.
slaena1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
AWW! This story has love from my end!

I enjoyed this little christmas cracker, I love how you have those little brazen scenes of what could've-been's.

You almost had me thinking you were going to let her die, but you didn't! I like the end with the bits of detail with Patrick, Matt, Spinelli, Maxie,Robin, and so on.

You amaze me in how you stay true to old GH characters but still add in the new comers and how so in-character they are.

I hope you have more brazen for us in the New Year. Thank you so much for sharing!
lola424 chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
That was an amazing story! if only that would really happen on the show. I absolutely love your stories and can't wait for you to finish and/or start soem more. There is not enough good Brazen fic out there and yours is some of the very best!
RedDragen chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
No you can't be done with the story, I would love to read more of it.

Happy Holiday
RedDragen chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to read more

Merry Christmas and happy New Year
Null000 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I loved this story. sigh. very christmasy and a true miracle :) I love my brazen! Merry Christmas! You certaintly made mine cheerful :)
snbc chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Aw. This chapter totally rocked. Loved Spinelli's comments. Great Job. Thanks
snbc chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Sorry about not reviewing after reading. I got distracted with kids and cooking. I enjoyed this chaper because if I am reading it right we get to see the choices that he could have made differently. I also like that this is kinda like real time. Thanks
RedDragen chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I love how you are starting this story, I can't wait for more I always wanted Jason and Brenda together but they did not let them be.
snbc chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was intense. I really enjoy reading your stories. This one is so sad though I still love anything Brazen. Thanks