Reviews for The First Time
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww, that was sweet! I liked this!
thedruidprincess chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw, that was realy sweet.

well done!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Cute :D

~IP~

PS Love your Display Picture by the way ;)
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Cute!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Beautiful story!
Sidicious chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
The first chapter has potential and with the next chapter you can definitely build upon Castiel's instanteous connection towards Dean. There's definitely something special between the two and its becoming more obvious with each new episode. The fact that Dean is protecting Castiel speaks volumes.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Adorable. :D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very sweet!
Martijn Engler chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hey girl,

Just some quick feedback from me:

immediantly - immediately (two times ;))

In the coming few years he would need to keep a closer eyes on the child for demons would try to take his soul. - eye (not eyeS)

Castiel enters the room, and whispers to the parents... And they find it totally normal, that an *angel* comes into their room? Or, if he looks like a normal man, that *somebody* just enters their room and tells them they're doing okay? While they just had a baby? Seems kind of weird to me. ;)

"There were too many people and too little guardian angels. Some humans would become a guardian. They all had one charge, unlike guardian angels for they had many. The charge would be someone from their family usually a younger sibbling."

Hm... I don't have any "real" feedback on this, but it doesn't just feel right to me. You might want to try and rephrase it, or explain it a bit more or something.

It's a bit short of course, so I don't think there's really that much room for constructive feedback, so I'll leave it at this.

Oh, and let me say I like it in general. ;)

Have a nice day,