Reviews for Harry Potter recommends
Dani for Jesus chapter 28 . 3/21
I loved reading Harry Potter Recommends and I'm happy to know that the Dursleys are finally found guilty of abusing Harry meanwhile I'm reading Dudley Dursley Discovers
Dani for Jesus chapter 28 . 3/21
I loved reading Harry Potter recommends meanwhile I'm reading the sequel to this story Dudley Dursley Deserves
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 28 . 1/21
wow asique así termina, no se si sentirme bien y mal por Midas... es un sentimiento encontrado :3
English Major chapter 14 . 1/9
Interesting story so far. I am quite enjoying your characterizations. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe. Paying more attention to every word you write will definitely prove readability. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Dani for Jesus chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
I hope the Dursleys get jailed for what they have done to Harry and I hope Dudley is going to be taken to a orphanage
sbmcneil chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
i am very much enjoying your story. I think it extremely likely that the Dursleys would use their nephew in this manner. Midas is a slimy character, but also realistic. I love you characterizations of Harry, even Snape (and I don't really like him). I did want to comment of one thing. Snape is thinking about adoptive parents and how they withhold information and pretend they are real parents. Often adoptive parents don't know much about the birth parents. What are real parents? Trust me, I am a real parent even though I did not give birth to my children. That phrase is very offensive - I'm not a fake parent.
purpleradiance chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
this fic is among the only ones with OCS i will even look at.
E chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
This is really good
alanna.bailey.50 chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
I loved this story! It's really different from the usual HP fan fics in a good way. Thanks to the author betas and translaters that made it possible fore to read this.
Lord Weiss chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
This was good and a bit sad.
Could you answer a question for me though?
Does Midas like Harry? What were his feelings for him? In the end he has a picture of him so does that mean he loved him or what? (Like a friend or son love)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
That was a great story and it was superbly written and translated. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
I liked Harry Potter Recommends Could Severus adopt Harry
Mmerlin chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Such a great story. A unique plot! Thanks so much for writing :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
I liked reading Harry Potter recommends I'm glad Severus took Harry from his awful relatives I Hope Severus adopts Harry and becomes his Papa Now I'll read the Sequel Dudley Dursley Descoviers I Hope Petunia and Vernon get life in prison
Severus T Snape chapter 28 . 3/4/2015
This is a very surprising but excellent story and a one-of-a-kind. I could hardly stop reading once I've started. I'm a little disapointed though, by the epilogue. It just doesn't give the answers one would expect.
What is with Harry, how is he doing and what happened to his relationship with Snape? Will Snape be the final guardian?
I do like this Dumbledore so far. He seems to take matters of Harry...
I wonder if he stays that way. It doesn't look like your sequel is finished...
... Vin