Reviews for Harry Potter recommends
sbmcneil chapter 15 . 6/15
i am very much enjoying your story. I think it extremely likely that the Dursleys would use their nephew in this manner. Midas is a slimy character, but also realistic. I love you characterizations of Harry, even Snape (and I don't really like him). I did want to comment of one thing. Snape is thinking about adoptive parents and how they withhold information and pretend they are real parents. Often adoptive parents don't know much about the birth parents. What are real parents? Trust me, I am a real parent even though I did not give birth to my children. That phrase is very offensive - I'm not a fake parent.
purpleradiance chapter 25 . 3/2
this fic is among the only ones with OCS i will even look at.
E chapter 21 . 2/8
This is really good
alanna.bailey.50 chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
I loved this story! It's really different from the usual HP fan fics in a good way. Thanks to the author betas and translaters that made it possible fore to read this.
Lord Weiss chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
This was good and a bit sad.
Could you answer a question for me though?
Does Midas like Harry? What were his feelings for him? In the end he has a picture of him so does that mean he loved him or what? (Like a friend or son love)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
That was a great story and it was superbly written and translated. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
I liked Harry Potter Recommends Could Severus adopt Harry
Mmerlin chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Such a great story. A unique plot! Thanks so much for writing :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
I liked reading Harry Potter recommends I'm glad Severus took Harry from his awful relatives I Hope Severus adopts Harry and becomes his Papa Now I'll read the Sequel Dudley Dursley Descoviers I Hope Petunia and Vernon get life in prison
Severus T Snape chapter 28 . 3/4/2015
This is a very surprising but excellent story and a one-of-a-kind. I could hardly stop reading once I've started. I'm a little disapointed though, by the epilogue. It just doesn't give the answers one would expect.
What is with Harry, how is he doing and what happened to his relationship with Snape? Will Snape be the final guardian?
I do like this Dumbledore so far. He seems to take matters of Harry...
I wonder if he stays that way. It doesn't look like your sequel is finished...
... Vin
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
wow the diaper ad would be VERY embarrassing when he gets older xD
ash chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
Great story. You did a great job.

Thank you for translating this as well.
ash chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
The flummi sounds alot like a Nerf type ball. Soft cloth or foam ball hugely popular in the 80S.
ash chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
glad the ministry is finally gunna know about harry ( and fudge)
ash chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
the characters are very believable.
The abuse is good too. Midas would never allow bruises that could be seen on camera so starvation and poor living situation makes more sense then plain out beatings.