Reviews for Burn Up In Flames
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Excellence itself! Congrats!
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Yes, an IC onshot about Tyzula that's not fluffy OR dark! This was greatly written, and my favorite part about this fic has to be when Chang attempts to bed Ty Lee. But when Ty Lee agreed to be Azula's consort was pretty amusing, too.

Also, consort is actually the official partner of a regent, i.e. queen. Not a concubine. Oh well, I'm just nitpicking. This was an absolutely fantastic read. KEEP ON WRITING TYZULA PLEASE.
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was so in character! Excellent oneshot. I wish you'd expand it :)
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was really well done. I liked how you captured the intensity of Azula, and ty lee's devotion. great job
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Love the last line...it's like real love (in Ty Lee and Azula's case anyway) defined or something! Beautiful fic. Well written and thought out.
Axilestyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Amazing.
spedclass chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
ObsessedTyZulaFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hmm, that was good i liked the candy kiss XD
Setzer2500 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
A nicely written chapter. Both Azula and Ty Lee feel believably done. This is definitely a story you should continue.
Rushing'Beauty'Wonder chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really liked this story. I've been reading a few Ty zula stories lately and most of them lack the passion that could happen between them. But this one was right on the mark.
chasemycars chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is probably one of the best Azula/Ty Lee oneshots I've ever had the good fortune to read. Keep up the excellent work!