Reviews for When it snowed
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Would you please do another fanfic of these four? I love this pairing!
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I think I just creamed my panties... :D
Kimba LionHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Snnnoooowwww! Zack really was just like a puppy playing in the snow. It sucks that the snow was sort of ruined by bad memories for Cloud though. The end was totally hot.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
well that was quite unexpected but definately good hehehe poor cloud he could'nt do anything being restrained like that man so hot loved your story good job
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved how they decided to 'warm' Cloud up and make him forget about his past difficulties/experiences. It was just so fluffy then sensual (spelling?)

Kinda makes me want to have Christmas with them

I loved this story!
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I want a christmas gift like that... yea... Id totally trade in all my christmas gifts for the rest of my life for something like that!
sweettooth4eva chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hi there this is a review for . . . I guess all your four way saga stories that i have read. I have to say they are all amazing and some of the best fan fiction work i have ever read and some professional books too hehe. I hope you continue on writing the four way saga split stories seen as their good at creating dramatic moments and suspense that i adore in all books and fan fictions I read. Thanks again for all your hard work i really appreciate you post them on fan fiction when you can do anything else you want to which doesn't include posting stories to the public.

Love sweettooth4eva x x x
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I could just see Zack rallying all those people to make an army of saluting snow men outside of Sephiroths office. Good story, really liked it.
bookwrm21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm not really good at writing reviews, but after finishing all the Four Way Split stories in one day (instead of all the things I was supposed to be doing today, a very pleasant distraction, I might add), I just had to say something. I absolutely adore the way you've intertwined all four of the characters. You make them fit together perfectly. Awesome job, I really enjoyed reading these. I certainly hope that you continue to write more about our favorite foursome!
Brunette S Angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I suppose Zack, Reno, and Sephiroth are a sure-fire way of chasing away the Christmas blues. XD I could definitely use them this time of year. Heh, and they are so selfless, too. They must really love him to do such things and then go to bed after he was satisfied. I loved how Zack restrained Cloud; it added so much more heat to the installment.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again; I love how much these boys love one another. Their characters have really grown since you’ve begun the saga and it makes the intimate parts so much more intimate knowing all we now know about these boys. You’ve done excellent work and I, along with your other loyal readers I’m sure, am grateful for all the work that gets put into your work for our entertainment (and yours, surely). :0)
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay, here I am with my extremely late review. I'm sorry for taking so long, and giving you the assumtion that I didn't like this because I did enjoy reading it. It was a sweet early Christmas present.

Just like the others in the series, this was really sweet, and I loved the relationship between the four. I loved the snowball fight the most I think, for some weird reason. Along with Cloud's giant confession about why he hates the season. It was also nice to see Sephiroth telling about some of his bad experiences with Hojo. It was good to see that not only Cloud has problems.

I saw nothing big in mistakes, just the occasional run-on sentence. But since you've been busy, it's understandable that you wouldn't have time to proofread.

You know what I would love to see for one of these? Possibly one of, I don't know if this would make sense, the anniversary of Angeal's death. Just now it would affect Zack and Sephiroth and how maybe how Cloud and Reno would comfort them, because that would be a hard time for them considering how close they were to Angeal. You don't have to write that, I'm just throwing out a suggestion.

Well, I can't wait to see you update in 2009. I'm looking forward to your next update, whether it's I don't Belong, or the next part of your four way split.
yappari chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh god. I love this
Key Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you have some good holidays and lots of fun!
Aysia-san chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I still love your 4WS-series like everything! O_O

Really :D it's such an amazing series and you just can't sit still, when you read it - nor when you wait on the next update XD hahah'

Sooh, I'm very much looking forward to next time ;)

*shakes fists*

Not that I'm commanding or anything T_T

8D
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
love this pairings, love the story too.