Reviews for Mathfree Christmas
MorrieMoon chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
nice
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
cute little number, but the Eppes' are Jewish, they wouldn't celebrate, its just another day!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was great loved it
storyranger chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw... I'm almost crying that was so cute! I loved it! Great work!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So sweet of Don so sweet
alaska42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
The only critique I have is that the Eppes family is Jewish and doesn't celebrate Christmas. So this story is kind of weird.
newgal chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Nice Christmas story.
Rita chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
The problem here, I think, (like so many stories by Charlie fans) is that it only looks at it from Charlie's point of view. Poor Charlie is alone for Christmas? If you leave the girlfriends out of it (and you obviously are) then Don is alone too, but somehow the problem is always Charlie's needs and Charlie's feelings and how Don can fulfill them - as though Don existed only to fill Charlie's needs but has no feelings of his own. It's one reason I pretty much never read Charlie fic - even the better Charlie writers find it impossible to write a balanced story. It's always as though Charlie was the center of the universe, usually feeling sorry for himself.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw... That was such a sweet little story! Keep up the good work:)
Athazagora chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Despite the fact that the Eppes are Jewish and wouldn't celebrate Christmas, this was a sweet feel-good brotherly fic.
art6218 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Don cooked? And it was edible? A Christmas miracle indeed!
jenn chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
the eppes are jewish, they would be celebrating chanukah/ hanukkah.
Rain Reeve chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
it's great.

the perfect christmas fic.

merry christmas.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I'm sure you'll hear this a lot: This story borders on AU. In canon, it has been stated that Margaret always wanted a Christmas tree, but I don't think we have ever seen or heard anything else remotely Christmas-oriented from the Jewish Eppes. This is even more unlikely this season, when Don is pursuing an interest in his heritage and the Temple.

If AU does not particularly bother the reader, it is a nice little shot of brotherly compassion, however. I especially like that Don is the one trying to do something nice for Charlie.