Reviews for Flashfire
magdilen chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Good job.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ryu: Waah, that’s so sad… :’( Poor Mello… I bet L knew he wouldn’t survive that long…

Soma: I love the relationship between Matt & Mello, and between Mello & Near. It’s too cute how embarrassed Mello is that he’s helping Near! XD

Sylv: I love the use of Russian! Especially the alphabet – so pretty… *sighs happily* Not that I understand very much Russian, but it sounds lovely, especially in curses… :D

Soma: It’s beautiful how you made Mello religious – and I love the name he chose. Aidan, very fitting indeed… ‘little fire’, I believe…

Sylv: o.O since when are YOU the intellectual one? Ech, whatever. Love this story! I think I now need to read Ashes to Ashes – if it’s even half as well-written as this, then it’s gonna be worth it – though, seeing as ALL your stories are well-written, I shouldn’t worry about that…

Ryu: Hmm… makes you wonder why we don’t review your stories more often… ’’ Anyway, great story! Ja ne!
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
*glomp/tackles* ILU. And I love everything in the AtA universe. _ Seriously, this was fantastic. Fave part was the library, and B. _ Psycho Stalker B. Gotta love him.

O_O Yeah, doing some Mello x Near fanservice, there? XD Yeah, the world's ending.

These two lines bugged me though.

“I asked you want you think you were doing.”

There were so many confusing undercurrents between the two, Mello noted, love and dislike, adoration and hate, all swirled up together in a pretty, bloody little bow with a horribly messy bow.

Shouldn't it be, "I asked you *what* you *thought* you were doing."? And bow was repeated twice so...I dunno, you may wanna fix it up.

(And I think it's IMmoveable object, but I dunno, maybe it works both ways)

T_T Ah geeze, that last goodbye...*sniff*

ShaCha, you REALIZE you're gonna have to do a side story with Near, right? I know you don't like him, but you've done Matt AND Mello. The circle's dying to be filled. (And B. Oh~, a B fic in this universe would kick. ass.)

Merry Christmas, husby! Later!

~ Compy
aflaskj chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow, that was powerful. And very sad. I just knew it had to end somewhere around L dying. :( You write really well and Mello was very IC. Kudos to you! )

One question: why was L called D? I haven't read the whole manga of DN so I'm not sure what it means. D:
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I *love* you.

Have I ever told you how *wonderful* a writer you are? 'In The Embers' transformed to fit Mello, it was wonderful.

And I just attacked you on AIM. ; Well, off to glomp you more~