Reviews for Empathy
It was agonizing watching her take forever to figure out what was actually happening. Come on, she's not dumb. Also, I think it would have made more sense if she sensed constant sadness and depression from batman, or nothing at all because he has no emotions. I don't see why he would block other people's emotions around her.
LYD chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hola queria saber si hay posibilidad de encontrar esta historia en espaƱol...la recomiendan en varias paginas...y me gustaria leerla...
Gracias
Twinklepuff chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
The avalanche metaphor is just beautiful.
Twinklepuff chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
WHYYYY? SO CUTE. T_T

Beg?! The Batman?! That, I'd like to see.
Twinklepuffs chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Ahaha. I'm glad you've mentioned Fox and Leslie.
Twinklepuffs chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Hehehe, completely aloneee together.
Twinklepuffs chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I'm pleased that you created a problem that someone as physically powerful as Supes can't really be of much help to solve. It adds more credence to Bruce's importance to Diana's situation.

Speaking of gods, Batman did become one more recently in the comics. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Bruce seems pretty in-character to me! If only the DC writers would allow this to happen... :'[

Also, I'm glad you've mentioned other characters from Batman's universe.
Twinklepuffs chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I'm thankful this fanfic has already been completed. I'd go crazy waiting for the next chapter!
Twinklepuff chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
OMG. So ridiculously cute. *cries* Why can't DC just make this pairing happen?!

My excitement for the BvS movie brought me here. Haha. I just wish so badly that they'd have Bats and Wondy at least flirt like the way they did in the cartoon for the upcoming DC films.

I like how naturally you've brought Bruce and Diana together without that feeling of contrivance that a lot of other stories have when they're attempting to make a couple happen.
Twinklepuff chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
You've captured Bruce and Diana's characters well. Actually, you've portrayed most of the League pretty accurately, I'd say.
Twinklepuffs chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Ooh, suspenseful! Excited to read on!
Sultan chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Read the entire 22 chapters at one sitting. Loved the lemony ending.
Now, onto some things that bothered me.
You have opened an avenue where Diana is the damsel in distress and Bruce is the knight in not so shining armour coming to her rescue, this approach where Diana is the victim so that Bruce can interact with her and build their relationship, I have a problem with it. I would rather see how Bruce and Diana, gets together after "n" number of twists and turns under normal circumstances even though they are more prone to external interference.
And another thing that really irked me was how Diana saw Bruce's nightmares and from then everything moved real fast.
Yusuf.sultan chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Read the entire 22 chapters at one sitting. Loved the lemony ending.
Now, onto some things that bothered me.
Yusuf.sultan chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Great work as always. I just signed up on fanfic just so I can review here. It would be insulting to you if I did a anonymous review, which I below.