Reviews for Empathy
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/2
Good job!
majorshane chapter 8 . 2/21
Loving the story so far! Only thing I don't get is why doesn't Diana stay with Bruce at the Manor (less people in close proximity then there is at the Watchtower I would think)? Or take her somewhere super isolated like the Australian Outback or the Sahara Desert or the Fortess of Solitude? Batman can stay with her or not but being further away from minds should help a bit right? At least worth a shot right?
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 1/2
Wowowow this is so original! I love the empath idea, and I love how it'll keep Batman and Wonder Woman together. This is shaping up to be quite an interesting story ;) Can't wait to read more! And your writing style, though not amazing, is still quite good. Alfred was funny :) Thanks for this story!
BlizzardAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Nonsense! It was a great 1st chapter. Setup is important and the portral of the characters are great so far too, even down to the interruption!
Qcheng chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
This is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
It was agonizing watching her take forever to figure out what was actually happening. Come on, she's not dumb. Also, I think it would have made more sense if she sensed constant sadness and depression from batman, or nothing at all because he has no emotions. I don't see why he would block other people's emotions around her.
LYD chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hola queria saber si hay posibilidad de encontrar esta historia en espaƱol...la recomiendan en varias paginas...y me gustaria leerla...
Gracias
Twinklepuff chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
The avalanche metaphor is just beautiful.
Twinklepuff chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
WHYYYY? SO CUTE. T_T

Beg?! The Batman?! That, I'd like to see.
Twinklepuffs chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Ahaha. I'm glad you've mentioned Fox and Leslie.
Twinklepuffs chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Hehehe, completely aloneee together.
Twinklepuffs chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I'm pleased that you created a problem that someone as physically powerful as Supes can't really be of much help to solve. It adds more credence to Bruce's importance to Diana's situation.

Speaking of gods, Batman did become one more recently in the comics. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Bruce seems pretty in-character to me! If only the DC writers would allow this to happen... :'[

Also, I'm glad you've mentioned other characters from Batman's universe.
Twinklepuffs chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I'm thankful this fanfic has already been completed. I'd go crazy waiting for the next chapter!
Twinklepuff chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
OMG. So ridiculously cute. *cries* Why can't DC just make this pairing happen?!

My excitement for the BvS movie brought me here. Haha. I just wish so badly that they'd have Bats and Wondy at least flirt like the way they did in the cartoon for the upcoming DC films.

I like how naturally you've brought Bruce and Diana together without that feeling of contrivance that a lot of other stories have when they're attempting to make a couple happen.