Reviews for Empathy
UtterlyRavishing chapter 22 . 1/4
Wow! As in WOW! I've read the whole story twice already and it was even more beautiful the second time! Thank you so much for this. This is so precious to an obsessed BMWW fan like me, really quite a treasure. Please write more Wonderbat. God bless you, Isis. :)
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
Good job!
majorshane chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
Loving the story so far! Only thing I don't get is why doesn't Diana stay with Bruce at the Manor (less people in close proximity then there is at the Watchtower I would think)? Or take her somewhere super isolated like the Australian Outback or the Sahara Desert or the Fortess of Solitude? Batman can stay with her or not but being further away from minds should help a bit right? At least worth a shot right?
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Wowowow this is so original! I love the empath idea, and I love how it'll keep Batman and Wonder Woman together. This is shaping up to be quite an interesting story ;) Can't wait to read more! And your writing style, though not amazing, is still quite good. Alfred was funny :) Thanks for this story!
BlizzardAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Nonsense! It was a great 1st chapter. Setup is important and the portral of the characters are great so far too, even down to the interruption!
Qcheng chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
This is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
It was agonizing watching her take forever to figure out what was actually happening. Come on, she's not dumb. Also, I think it would have made more sense if she sensed constant sadness and depression from batman, or nothing at all because he has no emotions. I don't see why he would block other people's emotions around her.
LYD chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hola queria saber si hay posibilidad de encontrar esta historia en espaƱ recomiendan en varias paginas...y me gustaria leerla...
Twinklepuff chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
The avalanche metaphor is just beautiful.
Twinklepuff chapter 12 . 11/29/2015

Beg?! The Batman?! That, I'd like to see.
Twinklepuffs chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Ahaha. I'm glad you've mentioned Fox and Leslie.
Twinklepuffs chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Hehehe, completely aloneee together.
Twinklepuffs chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I'm pleased that you created a problem that someone as physically powerful as Supes can't really be of much help to solve. It adds more credence to Bruce's importance to Diana's situation.

Speaking of gods, Batman did become one more recently in the comics. Haha.
Twinklepuffs chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Bruce seems pretty in-character to me! If only the DC writers would allow this to happen... :'[

Also, I'm glad you've mentioned other characters from Batman's universe.
Twinklepuffs chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I'm thankful this fanfic has already been completed. I'd go crazy waiting for the next chapter!