Reviews for Model Performance
limegreenwordmachine chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I've never seen the two pairings put in the same story! Matt is about the only person I like paired with Misa. L is just too strange for her, Light's worthy of several profane insults, and the people who pair her with Mello...I just don't know.

I was genuinely sad for Misa in this story, because you portrayed her as human rather than some people do, as vapid and stupid and incapable of real human emotion.
Sekai-Kage chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I thought this was excellent-the pairings, the characterization, and the way it flowed. All very nice. And a great ending to tie everything together.

Nice work.
chata chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
that was great!

loved it!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm sorry to bombard you with reviews, really. It's just that everything you write is so freaking, well, -good-.

I loved this. I loved how believably awkward, and lonely, and not-quite-right Matt and Misa's encounter was. I loved how you made it all those things with out slapping the reader over the head with any of it, I loved the subtlety and the way you still clung to the canon, and in the end it didn't make any substantial difference except maybe to Matt himself. I loved that the only thing that drove this entire one shot was strength of the characters themselves instead of plot devices and changes. The way you integrated Matt's encounters with Linda and Misa's despair over Light worked out perfectly.

Anyway this has been favorited.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
*gentle thawp - still too pleased with 'Flashfire' and your response to 'Drama'* *snuggles* This was really good, silly! You managed to make it cannon and pulled off both pairings - I like how you wrote Linda - and Misa was very IC, and Matt's reactions were amusing. X3 *clings*
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 12/24/2008