Reviews for Between Light and Shadow
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ooh, this was fun. It's so poignant that Elizabeth does consider James a good catch (not match) and someone who deserves a wife better than she herself would be, and that Will does make her tingle like a little girl. But there is just something about Jack, isn't there? The last sentence is beautiful in so many ways.
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
so sad! SPARROWBETH ROX
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
A great story. Very good.
Chloris chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow, I'm not normally a Sparrabeth fan, but this is really nicely done.

Good job,

Chloris
Ossiana of the BPRD chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ooh, I like the little bit of Sparrabeth you threw in there.

Mind you, I would have been horrified if they'd really ended up together, but I have the idea Elizabeth really never gave up her interest in Jack.

Wonderful little drabble.

:D
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw ;) That's great. I don't think any woman in her right mind would take Jack home for the holidays...
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
It's good. I'm not much of a Sparrabeth fan, but it's still very good.
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
"Now, that was a man that she definitely could never have brought home to her mother, but that didn’t stop her breath from hitching, or her mind from wandering to forbidden places whenever she thought about being near him."

You know, dear, that's the same thing that runs through my mind when I think of Jack. I think you've been talking to me WAY too much on Gmail! ;P

Wonderful response to the challenge, whether it be Sparrabeth or not, you always have a lovely little look into one of the character's decisions or their inner thought process.

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday! (And enjoying the fic I wrote for you! Hehe!)
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Not too bad of a response.

Good work!

:D
mirapybred chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That is so entirely true it's funny. James honorduty, WillbravePassionate, Jackhandsomeforbidden, Hectorawesome, nothing more to say really.

Have a Merry Christmas Nytd,

Avalon
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Nice. I can very much imagine Liz prefering a bit of rough. "Those places her mind wandered to would only mean trouble, as would a man like Jack Sparrow, but the wicked truth was...Elizabeth did so like the notion of where each might take her..." - Made me giggle.. i wonder *exactly* what she was thinking about.. P

I'm no big fan of Sparrabeth but i liked this well enough. ;)

Happy Christmas!

~Damsel
Verity Strange chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hurrah for Sparrabeth! I rather like your new experimentations.

Honestly, I didn't really expect you to care much for Elizabeth or Jack, since your favorite character (I'm assuming) is Barbossa. But obviously (as you said in your last reply) you at least tolerate them. :D

~Verity
ghostliyprincess chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
teehee, Elizabeth is being a little bit notty! ;)

great job! i like reading your drabbles. have you ever considered putting them in one big story? i know alot of people do that but...just a suggestion ;)

~Danni!