Reviews for Yuletide Peril
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha! Believe it or not, I actually really enjoyed this! It was really fun to read!
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ah,

I expected nothing short of brilliance from you. And this is beyond brilliance.

If someone can pull off Humor/Mystery/Romance/and a pinch of Horror, it's you. You did it wonderfully, and the fragments in-between the main story were short, but they were vibrant in their own.

Great Job,

TMoh
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow this story was so diffrent. It was of course wonderfully written. You are an amazing writer, and all your work is amazing. Whoa I blanked. Heh well I shouldn't ramble or anything.

I love it, like I normally do...

Rexa13
Courtaari chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I stand by my belief that anything you write is awesome. XD Seriously, I just loved this one-shot. It was funny *AND* dark - two things I look for the most in what I read. Awesome!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I think it was perfect for Eko, especially with the darker tones and the French. XD

I was a little confused with the broken bits, but they still brought up interesting thoughts for me to dwell on later.

Peace and Love
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh. I liked this a lot. :D

Very dramatic and thrilling, with a great cute ending. You did a great job. :3
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
holy motherfcking bloody shtcakes.

OMG .

like i snuck onto my brother's messed up mac to check my email super quick because the rest of the internet was down, and he's going to be pissed when he finds out that i stayed on an extra half hour, but OMG.

you know when, like, you're about to go to bed? but you can't? but you are? I have a bit of insomnia, so at like four am, I was lying in bed, wondering who had me, while I was half-awake. creepy, I know. And I was like, it has to be Scarlet. Or Kuruk. Or maybe it's some completely random person like Mage or BlueCupcakes. And then I was liek... no. It's Scarlet. Cuz she wouldn't tell me about her sexy plot, which meant she had either me or Kuruk. So then it was between me or Kuruk.

and i'm making no sense and rambling about nothng important right now and I really can't spell because Mac keeyboards are jacked up and this is a huge run on sentence but OMG. When I checked my email, I literally squealed with glee. And i started bouncing up and down. And then I presse the wrong button and the stupid mac computer closed my email -.- So I started swearing at is. a lot. And then I opened it again. and then i read it. and i was smiling the whol time. and squealing a lot. and i'm sick, so squealing isn't good for me, but that's too fcking bad i g uess.

let me repeat myself:

OMG OMG

i caught everythig. omg. you're the best peson alive. like you know me so well that it's like, you wire-tapped my cell phone or you live in my closet or you're attached to my brain cells are something. like, okay, FRENCH? omg LOVE. LOVE FRENCH. ADSFJ IADSF KMADS FKASD MFDAS/

Carl x Eve ? OMFG. FGJ ADJF KADSJFJADSFKJADSFJASDFA ORGAMS.

BLEEDING ALBATROSS, RANT POTATO, SODA? LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO ADJSF JADFHDSF HDHFDHFJDSFN FDA

And bloody almost-murder? And adorable little Ray and smexy Terry?

... holy fck I just panicked. Because I minused this window and I thought I closed it and like my heart stopped because this is like honestly the longest least sane review i have ever ever given.

erkgkladsf kdsjf jdsafjkdas

ads

,fdsfa

dsa kdfjjdsfkjdksfdfsa

OMG.

and tell the peeps in the square that my internet is down, will you please? i'll get some smartt male person to fix it for me tonight so i can post my secret santa gift. :)

merry christmas eve! because you've totally made mine.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my God Scarlet this was amazing! Hee! I caught a lot of the stuff, and let me tell you that it was the perfect balance of humor, mystery, romance and suspense! Very good story, and definitely a fave! :)

Merry Christmas! :D

Kuruk
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Beautiful. I'd come up with more, but I don't think I can.