Reviews for FireStorm
man from naraka chapter 9 . 8/22
Damn. I would've loved the sequel.
kirstenchery chapter 5 . 7/9
WHY IS THIS BOOK SO GOOD AHHHHHHH , WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS STORY IS...KEEP ON WRITING...like damn this story is gold
Kingkong101 chapter 9 . 4/7
What the hell is this crap
wvryanrucker3041 chapter 9 . 3/8
You got me right in the feels with this one I just stayed up all night and binged read your fanfiction kinda sad to no be able to read the sequal but am happy for the summary i thank you for this fine piece of work that will go with all the other fanfics I have read you took a world not of your own and made it look like you were the original writer if you make any other fanfic in the future I would love to read them maybe I can give you an idea or two two write for now I'll go read one of your other fanfics
Arrexu chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Pff. . a true ninja cheats... Naruto got it all wrong from the get go. Using everything around him to their advantage is what makes a true ninja.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
I honestly don't see why he doesn't just kill himself. He has legit one thing to live for and that isn't even garenteed. If he kills himself he's finally free from the village, sees whatever abusive caretaker he wants in the afterlife, have no loyalty seal, and have the peaceful thought that the fox would kill everyone that he doesn't even give a fuck about after he dies of something not of old age. He always talks and thinks of revenge but if stubbornness that you're a human is the only thing you got then, my friend, you have nothing but a knowledge of basic biology.
Seablue21 chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Wow I'm so glad I found this. You say you were experimenting with grammar, but I found it to flow very well despite the experimentation. It added to the overall tone of the story, and increased the feeling of Naruto's perceptiveness. I thought the changes you made to canon were very interesting, and very plausible, given the fate of a jinchuuriki. I also really loved how you gave a summary of the next story, even if it hasn't been written, to tie up any loose ends for the reader. Thanks for writing this piece!
sasukespain1 chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Wow just wow
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
I just came back and reread it after some years. This is truly one of the best fanfics on this site and why it has so little reviews is beyond me.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
Your writing gave me so much pain. But its a great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
MOARRR!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This fic realistically portrays the life of a jinchuriki. I also like how you portrayed minato as a hokage - not a hero.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
This is a very very well written. Your Naruto truly feels alive, I as a reader feel his hardships and when he is finally free.. damn. I just want to say THANK YOU for writing this.
Five-star Marth chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
The translation for Dick-less in Japanese is 'Dikkuresu'
fullmetal-meeze chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Holy crap. The amount of mind-fuck in this fanfiction is astonishing. This AU makes me want to hug you (because it's brilliant) and strangle you at the same time (because HOW COULD YOU?). The point is, you basically changed the game and my view of Naruto fanfiction of a long time to come.