Reviews for FireStorm
lilsilverphoenix chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
sometime, the story doesn't make any sense
skepsis66 chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Amazing - you really set yourself a bar above the rest, don't you? Naruto is shaping up to be a promising Kage - his understanding of political nuances is something for me to wonder at. He really is cunning. But his softer side that still takes a chance with Sai, gobbles down Ramen with Iruka... you can see that he's still a child in some respects. I like how you've meshed his personalities together. The part where he 'reunites' with some of the rookies is rather chilling - the childish rhymes give the segment an eery and rather sad sort of feeling. But I particularly enjoyed the ending - Tsunade and Naruto share a sort of empathy no matter the situation, neh?
Dameus chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Your jumping around alittle but that's ok. You do need Scene Breaks thoguh, the paragraphs just all blend together.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
i love what you've done with this story. its intense and thoughtful. I can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter.
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Epic for all the right reasons!

You need to either use line breaks between scene changes, or work on blending them better.

For example, it's difficult to follow when Naruto goes from sitting at Ichiraku's to a boat on it's way to Kiri with no warning.
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Indeed I was going to say it sounded like Akraa's work, however your interpretation seemed more attune with the setting. Good job. I don't have any complaints in this story aside from the OC'ness which probably makes most people stop reading the story, however I do appreciate imagination.

Keeping everyone Canon-like will do wonders to the story and get people coming back. I am reading this story through Aikora's rec, thus I figured it was a gold and indeed you have shown me that this story is one of the best stories Narutofandom has to offer.

Please keep up the excellent work.

P.S. I think this is hands down your best work, I would recommend focusing on this, it will be better for you in the long run to have at least one complete story.

Cheers,

ZeroTheDestroyer
anon chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Hah, I've read Koudoukou, and I was surprised to see the poem in here. I was wondering if it were part of the Naruto canon, but apparently not :) Interesting, even if some parts drag on too much for my liking.
anon chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Quite excellent, your character development is wonderful, though the last few chapters sometimes become hard to interpret due to Naruto's insanity. I hope you continue this project I truly enjoyed reading it.
Regres chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
good story please continue cya
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
I am so upset I have taken so long in reading this fic. You are clearly an amazing author I was mislead into thinking this might be a Yaoi fic, clearly this is just the opposite, a no pairing, wonderful work of art.

Keep at it, I look forward to more updates. Fantastic work, oh joy!

Cheers,

ZeroTheDestroyer
TheSagaciousKnotch chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I have been a member of For years. This is the first review I've written in years. I have a splitting headache. I should have been in bed hours ago and need to get up for work at 5:30am. But I cannot get enough of your story.

So it is the most earnest that I whole heartedly implore you to continue. Please continue. Continue, Continue, Continue. This is one of the most well written stories I have read in years on this site and I am watching with all eagerness for it's completion. Thankyou For writing it. Thankyou.
The Emerald Ingot chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
I swear to god, i'm going to go crazy if you discontinue this story. Please please please keep writing it!
Vestis chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Please do update soon.
Ivory pen chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
This story is unique and very well done. I look forward to an update ]
IncandescentOne chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
oh man, that was epic. In the first chapters it kept making me angry. Not at you or the story, but sympathising with Naruto, such a fetid existence : /

The last two chapters though, wow. That was intense, epic. Masterful storytelling.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »