Reviews for FireStorm
monster420 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
i loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
This was such an unique story. The characters so well written. The writing style was, how to say it, slow? But on the other hand it had so much detail, that made the characters have so much more depth.

This is a very good story!
andReiki chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Wow, this is a damn good story!
So too conclude- Deidara is somewhat an Namikaze, Naruto is Minato's clone, Kyuubi is like the messenger of God (with anger management issues) and Kushina is actually a lady that took Naruto in- to be sometimes nice, sometimes cruel?
I love it! Poor Naruto, but in the end, he got a happy (?) ending. And Orochimaru is dead. I'm of to favorite it now!
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
I love all your disparaging reviews. When all I can say after reading is "I see what you did there."
Gai Bureze chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
This story was about as hard to interoperate as Neon Genesis' last few episodes.

Constant thoughts being read, vague descriptions of completely whacked out dreams...

Still, a fantastic take on the whole Narutoverse and I loved the experience (as hard as it was to get through)

Good job.

8/10. :P
EnnaGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
BEFORE I read this story, I just need to clarify...

Your profile states that this story is based off another... Did that other story possess the Floppy Floppy Scarecrow nursery rhyme? Because I am hunting for that story in particular.

If it was originally from your story, then I will reread it and praise you on your work for delivering lines that stuck so well - If it was from the other story, I really would like a link, though I will come back and read this one.

I do remember the other story being (very sadly) unfinished, but... well, I don't know.

Thanks so much, Enna Scarlett Rose
Yoholic chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This has been one of the most intense stories i have ever read

I hope you find it within yourself to start and finish warfare
Goldrune09 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
wow...you really enjoy shitting all over poor naruto don't you...the fic 'The REAL 5th Kokage' is a lot better in over-all presentation and lack of confusion as to whats going on in the story.
Heteroclite chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Interesting story, a little bit confusing in places but very inventive and enjoyable.

K.
Diablo Inferno chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Ok...I have to ask...is Naruto psychotic?
Diablo Inferno chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awwww I thought you would let Hayate survive. Even with his minimal screen time, he was still one of my favorite characters. Interesting storyline, I look forward to continued reading.
justaddwater chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
Holy hell that was an incredible read. I eagerly await your next Naruto fanfic.
Demeterr chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
O wow this is epic, and the plotlines to the basic plot for the potential sequels sounds interesting.
mangafilipina chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
After reading "Chakra and Magic", I just had to read another one of your stories. And you really do have a very good writing style. And I mean it when I say that people would really buy your books if you ever wanted to do that. Even if it was just free lance. I'm really hoping to read any of your up coming stories.

Mangafilipina
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great Chapter by the way...

Um. For some odd reason I couldn't reply to your reply so... I decided to send it through a review.

Here it goes...

Start of fic:

Naruto 10

Akira 14

Team 8's sensie Kuriena has a brother... the bad guy of the fic (Bad guys almost always oc to avoid narrow plot line in my stories). I swear to god this isn't a reaccuring theme I just thought it made it more... personal and more of a way that Naruto woudln't be able to avoid taking care of the child but... Akira is pretty much Naruto's best friend/big sister/fellow orphan. She gets raped by Kuriena's brother and impregnated but Konoha doesn't allow for abortions because of their morals [lame reason i'll come up with a better one later] She dies in childbirth begging Naruto not to allow the father to get ahold of her baby. Unfortanutely baby inherits red eyes of Yuhi clan so anyone who sees the baby girl will know and take the baby away. Thus... Naruto stuck with baby. Second orphan is a little boy of 5 whose living on the streets after being abandoned for NOT possessing the bloodline of the Yamanaka that can be identified by the absents of the pupil in the iris. [I'm assuming the Yamanaka clan is big] and that Inoichi does not know of the abandonement. Naruto, who is too good for his own good, can't leave the kid to die. Story follows these events and then continues till discovery of children by team much later on... possibly longer but thats what I got so far in my head. Lots of ideas in between but you got the point. Please tell me what you think!
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »