Reviews for FireStorm
Akitesyu chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Freaking amazing. This is one of the most well written fics ive ever read. Your unique style of writing really nails your Narutos inner struggle. Hes a normal kid dealing with a real inner demon and a bad childhood, but he is unyielding in his belief and determination.

There are a few points where you could make the scene changes more apparent, but in general it isnt a real issue. and that was your singular problem in my opinion. I cannot wait to see how this Naruto fairs in both the invasion and the search for Tsunade.

Looking forward to it.
crewger chan chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
You updated! Keep going please!
Anacalyptic chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Extremely well written. Far better than many of the fics that are published on this site. I believe you have a great talent for story telling and I enjoy reading this story very much. The only thing that saddens me is the fact that only two chapters are up and I am wanting more and more to read. Please keep up the good work.

Anacalyptic
Roteki chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
The first thing I noticed when reading your story was your style of writing thoughts. While it seems strange, as most people are probably used to italics, it's very refreshing. Story keeps it's dynamism due to very short sentences and fast flashes of fighting scenes. I cannot offer any idea on improvement of your fights, because anything I could suggest would completely change your style and that wouldn't be good. Grammatically you're good and I only wonder if "64 strikes" isn't spelled "Rokujuuyonshou", but I'm not that good with Japanese so I may be wrong. The most important thing is that your story is original. It's very hard to think of an interesting plot and present it in a good way so for that alone you deserve a praise. Additionally, your Naruto doesn't seem as interested in Sakura as in canon - thank god for small miracles. If you're gonna have a pairing in your story at all, I hope it won't be with Sakura. Stories with no pairings are uncommon lately, but it's not detrimental for a story to not have a pairing so if you hadn't planned on a pairing don't add one (my opinion).

Your story is very interesting and I'm waiting for the next chapter - good luck.
simplicity.exe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
sheesh man, aces ten. got me hook line and sinker with this masterpiece of awesomeness.
ShotgunWilly chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
very good. I love this story so far.

update soon..
criticfan chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
now that battle was amazing
Anon chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Naruto using Kaiten, hmm never saw that one coming, but if he mastered rasengan, which works on similar principle as Kaiten, I think using Kaiten is possible. Great ideas, Ebisu may be a closet pervert but he is a special jonin, so any help for Naruto is better than no help at all. Ebisu is a better teacher than Kakashi is, so nothing really lost if Kakashi did not want to train Naruto.
geetac chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I want to read more of this story. I enjoyed reading this.
Ralyn Longs chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
This story really surprised me. To be honest, the summary hinted at another run-of-the-mill Godaime story, very much so, but the chapters themselves... They're very well written, show enough thought into things and in general it's never too slow or too fast. I like it, please keep it up. Better fighting scenes..? Unlikely. Keep at it and I'll be plenty grateful :D

I'll be looking forward to future chapters!
twilightserius chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw so sad that was family and all man hope he kills off the haruna bitch don't like her at all grr hope naru's okay
crewger chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
wow, this is a good story!
Ayje chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Really enjoyed reading this, its heading in a good direction :) Surprised so few reviews, im expecting it to boom shortly.
Demonkid chapter 1 . 12/24/2008