Reviews for FireStorm
Midnight Phase chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
I have seen and read many missing hokage fics and while I'm sure the idea is good, I found them somewhat repetitive. Now this one on the other hand is quite something different. Your Naruto certainly was different. Like another I read, it had a factor that made it truly unique and in some ways... scary. This is a good plot line, entirly something new, and I'm hoping you'll consider adding more at another time. As your last note said, you're considering another Naruto plot. I'm looking forward to it. :D
acap88 chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Hmm, I've to re-read this story a few times, just to understand it. One word. Great. Really, really great. You'd explained the chaos, actions, values. Not much can I say, this is a GOOD story.

Hokage run from village? Clone of Yondaime? Storm of fire?

Originality, yeah, you could've score 6 out of 5. Madara, good guy? Hell n-yes. Superb. 'Thus, you learn the true art of politic.'

I'll wait for another great, mind-blowing fic. You'd make me thinks more with this story, now I demand more! Muahaha!

Now, where's my cookie?(*shook head*) No sequel?(*shook head*) Then, finish the other damn fic! Wargh! XD
Korora12 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
I was really hoping to see you write a sequel to your own story. I loved your writing style in this story, despite how the editors may feel. Nonetheless, if your next story is even close to being as good as this one, I'll probably end up reading it.
skepsis66 chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
Wow! Absolutely magnificent story! I loved the ending - I'm in awe of the visions you conjure with your words. It's a shame you're not inspired enough to write the sequel - you've planned it wonderfully already! But, nevertheless, this is one of the best I've read on fanfiction.
mountainelements chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Great story. I especially appreciate how you gave a summary of how the rest of the story was supposed to go at the end. I wish more authors would do the same.
J. Palmgren chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
This entire fic but especially the last two chapters were pretty much a depressive incomprehensible mess. The entire killing of Yakumo was a) To swiftly handled in the plot. b) Unbelievable and c) Stupid.

The way after that you let Naruto walk around like some drug-abusing little emo who does nothing to eliminate or even inconvenience those responsible for his pains or punish the murder of Yakumo quite frankly disgusts me.

The plot feels very rushed and everything feels just flat and depressing. What happened did you just grow tired of this fic and decided to finish it as fast as possible?
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
o.o'' That was... And odd ending. The story was- overall- confusing, hard to read, confusing, interesting, REALLY hard to read, and did I mention confusing? I like the plot, though!

An alternate ending to the non-existant sequal: The Rikudo Sennin wins, but the history of the Shinobi world was passed down from generaation to generation by one, new civilian clan. That clan would perserve the history of Shinobi by oral tradition untill one day, an estrange faux-author (read: Fan-fiction writer) wrote what happened on a website known as .
Barranca chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
Naruto destroyed Orochimaru, the greatest threat to Konoha and now the Hokage seat is free for the taking. Danzou would never let a weapon such as the Nine Tails escape but still he might be able to twist the events in his favor. I wonder what will happen to Konoha with Naruto gone. I hope the freedom will be worth it! And maybe Naruto's friends will understand.
Mimi chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
You need a beta. Like, badly. The parts are mostly obscure but once you swim past it and it's comprehensible it gets slightly better. But seriously.

A beta.

Overall, I give you extreme kudos for creativity.
Felixphoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
The only thing that i have to tell you is that it could have been a great story if it wasn't a mess of jumbled and errand thoughts put together as a wannabe story.

Get some serious work done on the thing by clearing it out and organizing the plot and the sequence of the actions.

And for cryimh out loud get a f**king bets for the grammar vocabulary mistakes.

Maybe then it will resemble a story.
r2d2cool chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
You are an amazing author. Please keep writing! This story was great and your summary of part 2 was amazing. I have no doubt that the sequal would have been amazing. Please for the love of goodness update or create a story soon. Ill be waiting!

See you around.
Son of the morning chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
jesus. this story is the epitome of character development and creative plotting. at times it was a little hard to follow, but i assume thats because the main characters mind was in a constant state of turmoil. all in all, i fucking loved this story. can't wait for the next one. genius.
Black King 201 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
That was amazing. So are you going to write the sequel. Because while I'm sure it'll be good, you telling us what's going to happen kinda takes some of the fun out of it. Actually, I just went back and re-read your note, so never mind.
strafica chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Oh my god... no words... wow.
Lord Grond chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Amazing last chapter, at the end of his reign as Hokage Naruto finally knew the truth of his existence and pain, after so much suffering at the hands of Konoha Naruto save them of the evilness of Orochimaru and later he leave them to enjoy his new found freedom, im impressed with the plot line of the sequel of this fic is really interesting and well planned im waiting to see the first chapter of the sequel, until then.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »