Reviews for FireStorm
themightyri chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Oh my god... no words... wow.
Lord Grond chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Amazing last chapter, at the end of his reign as Hokage Naruto finally knew the truth of his existence and pain, after so much suffering at the hands of Konoha Naruto save them of the evilness of Orochimaru and later he leave them to enjoy his new found freedom, im impressed with the plot line of the sequel of this fic is really interesting and well planned im waiting to see the first chapter of the sequel, until then.
dark kronus chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
loved this fic and glad you left a summary of what you would have done this is proberly the best naruto fic i have ever read and cant wait for the next naruto fic you do keep up the good work
geetac chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I like the chapter and the ending was sad.
Han-Ko chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Until now I didnt like endings, but you writed the most incredible ending I have seen in all my life.

You fic and spoiler were awesome.

Thanks for write this fic.
Zaion Indulias chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Well, ill read whatever you write, but I'll say this. especially with what is essentially a series bible, I really wish you would continue this story. overall idea behind it is one of the best i have ever seen for a naruto fic.

-ZI
crewger chan chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
I think that your summary spoilers is a fast paced story of your original story, if you get what I mean. Awesome man! Just wickedly awesome!
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
In one word, beautiful. Few stories reach this level.

By recognizing when to use, or when not to use, a "talking word," such as said, and, when one is used, which word specifically to use, an author pushes his or her story up a level of greatness. You have done this. Designing a brilliant plotline; translating jutsu into their japanese names; never discontinuing -without completing- a story; describing as many things as possible in as much detail as necessary; using correct spelling and grammar... these all increase that level. Stories that have all -or, even, almost all- of these attributes tend to -or, in my mind at least, should- be immortalized.

This is one of those stories.

However, even stories as incredible as this can recieve rage and hatred for all time if they do the wrong thing.

You have done this horrible, evil, thing.

You have completed your story...

WITH A CLIFFHANGER.

Normally, this would all be good and well, but you have stated that you do not intend to make a sequel.

In one word: BLASPHEMY!

This is the first review I have left after years of reading incredibly high quality fics on this site. I do this to beg, beg for what not only I, but, I am sure, everyone who will read this chapter will want: CLOSURE. A sequal, please, a sequal, I beg of you, a sequal!
Alehhandro chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
wow... its really bad.. really... such a great work.. such a magnificent... maan.. that is pure Mindrape... wonderfull... the described feelings, the different backstabbers, the old fools who grasp vor inexistent sparks of power, the friends and comrades dying and injuring themselves vor his sake and one boy turned hokage gets the perfect feeling of what it is like to be a iron maiden.. a being forced to live through endless torture...

great.. i really want to read more of this...

till later... alehhanro... .;-]
Black King 201 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
This is an incredibly amazing story. some parts are hard to understand, and you changed a lot, but overall, it's really amazing. Please update soon.
Bloodgalore chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
This is beautiful! I love your writing! I like the perspective of Naruto and stuff. This is awesome!
Junky chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
The best I've read in a while. Completely original plot and seamless transition. You even managed to fuse lightness by way of Hanabi and Konohamaru in the middle of the darkness. The last paragraph though, was very confusing. What is going on? Also, is Naruto training at all? Will he remain a chuunin level Kage?
Illadaran chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
So Naruto is Minato?

Yay
Illadaran chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
No applause? Interesting how that can mean so many things.

Please don't let this have pairings
Illadaran chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
this is a really cool story
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »