Reviews for Friends Forever
xxcandylover23xx chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
IM hating you at this very moment! U got me in years at the end, u jerk! How could u cut it off like tht! U better be updating Very soon or I'll come find u n make u type! Good story, better be a part 2 to this story. Good stuff n update soon.
Serious about finding you.
Seiren Cross chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
Hi! I really like your story!
I might have a idea for this, i like dramas so this might go a little overboard:)
* Have Kin interfere with their relationship a couple more times and have Sasuke believe Kin instead of Sakura. Towards the end of him ignoring Sakura, he finds out that Kin did all this and she made fun of Saku-chan when younger.

If you like, please usee :)
Raikiri80 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
A good story... too bad its probably been discontinued, I hate it when that happens, and it happens ALOT (Good story gets dicsontinued, tbh its kind of disrespectful to your reviewers, people spend hours reading the story just to reach to conclusion that they can never get one).

About the story, I think Sasuke gets some abuse doesnt he, it seems Sakura takes every chance she can get to do something to displease him i.e accepting Lee's offer and blowing Sasuke off, NEVER telling him anything, constantly in denial, seems kinda selfish to me. Just needed to vent that.
SakuraUchiha4Eternity chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
.soon. ! I love this story!
ALICE RAIN YAMANAKA chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Hey awesome story here's and idea like when Sakura is about to leave you should make sasuke run out to her and try to make her stay after a very eye opening conversation with Naruto and have Hitachi be there and ask sasuke why he was trying so hard to make Sakura stay? And sasuke would say something like because I love her and I'll be damn to let her go again. And what not but what he didn't know was that Sakura had already had a conversation with her parents and she would be staying with the uchihas and her stuff was already at their house and she was just saying good bye to her parents but he didn't need to know that haha it got him to confess be ? :S Anyways I hope this helps and gives you and idea feel free to use this :S
Pookie Boo chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
NOOOOO!

You can't leave me hanging like this:(

Please, please, pleeeeaaaasee update soon.

You are a wonderful author.

I recently started reading your stories and I love them very much.

Thank you for writing all of this.

Hopefully you can update soon sometime, really fast.

Okay?

I would be the happiest girl in the world.

PB:)
Kisa Black chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
update soon please
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Pliss finish it :( T-T I love it sooo pleaseeeee!
Mirah Chan chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
can you continue please? its really good and its not complete :(
Youndime16 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Awseome story :) hope u update soon!
tearsofjoy159 chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
why? she has to move ... cant wait for next chapter
orochimaruninjafan chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
Pure awesomness!
Princess Auna chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
D: no shes leaving again. sasuke must be heart broken : right after he finds out ti was his cousin(?) she has to go... : he was being so sweet though *sniff*
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
Aw man, Sakura is leaving and it sucks, it really does. To bad Ino didn't go through with the whole keep Sakura locked in my room. She should have passed that idea on to Sasuke, lol. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
XxqpChihiro chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
Ahhh noooo! She can't leave! that's sooo unfair!

You should make her move in with one of her friends! And her parents can just move! XD

Really though, I think you should do something that makes her able to stay.

Anyway, It was a sad chapter, but I need to read more! So please write more soon!

So yeah, keep up the good work!

-Rachel ;)