Reviews for Friends Don't Quit
LexiLopezi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was beautiful... I... there are no words. Bravo.

*slow clapping*

Always wanted to know how exactly they became friends, and why Dragon kidnapped the prince, irritating sod that he is.
Soul-less-forever chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i loved this so much: about time a story saw dragon's point of view :D
Stor-E-Phool chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow... you have some real talent as a writer. Every sentence is so poetic and graceful and thought-out. I felt like I was reading a novel, which is rather unusual on ffn. Have you written a book yet?
jesterfanatic13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Well... you got the words right from the show! Ok. I didn't really like it too much. (Please don't hate me!) I just don't think it was really all that original. I did like the fact that you tried to answer a question we all probably have asked ourselves! Oh, for all those writers out there, we need a story that actually has where Jane and Dragon figure out the runes and go to find the Dragons.
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow - this is really impressive! You're awesome at writing! I'll have to go read all your other stories now, too!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
:) :) :) :) ! Nice! Yeah for friends! :)
Leepet chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw that was so sweet. Loved it. Very nicely written and great flashbacks. I always wondered what happened when Jane and Dragon first met. Great job.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this! Tis story was brilliant, I have often wondered the same thing.. where did Dragon go when Jane told him that she hated him? Well done!

P.S. I also loved the battle scene with Jane and Dragon, I noticed some of the quotes from the book.. well done! So many authors focuss on the tv show and forget abot the books.. which is where it all started.

And yes, I know I am guilty of that as well.. Thank you for weaving your story with the book and the show.. Awesome work! I hope to read more from you!
New Heart chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I loved it! The way you fleshed out Jane and Dragon's original battle in the cave was brilliant! Your writing style is just wonderful. I'd love to read more from you. :)