Reviews for Better With Three
xHiddenReaderx chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
It's over... Now I may go cry. I hate endings, I usually skip the last chapter and make it go on in my mind forever. I got really attached to this. Thanks for making an incredible story.
DarkBalance chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
Oh, this series had been brilliant! I haven't seen too many saving-Donna-fics, and to make her River Song is the best twist ever. And John came back! I've been intending to read your other stories, and your teasing has only given me incentive.
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
NOOOOOOO DO A SEQUEL TO THIS PLEASE... I LOVE IT MORE...THAN...doctorwhoitself
I'M SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH I READ EVERY CHAPTER TO MY FRIENDS PLEASEEEEE
The Grey Panther chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Oh my gosh. I think my heart stopped when I realized what the title "Casaharkness" implied.
Also, I cracked up at the Pirates of the Caribbean reference.
Donna's description of Jack is almost exactly how I explain Jack's sexuality to people:
"Jack will come on to anything that moves. ...And maybe a few things that don't. He's flexible." _
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
That confession about the Master was a dissapointment... I mean the story is awesome but I was hopeing that the Master would tell the Doctor and he would be like 'why didn't you tell me Rose?' and you know... Yeahh... Can't wait for the Master to return! I love this story, your a fantastic writer :-)
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
XD Doctor you forgot about prank calls, and complete makeovers!
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Are you planning to make River Song a regeneration of Donna?
MyRandomName chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Great story
Mango Supreme chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
ooooooo this ended well

thanks so much for sharing this!
im looking forward to reading the other pieces you have
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
realy good story. but it's rani, not riley
The New Vampire chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Okay, first, loving the story.

Second, it's allons-y. Allons is the verb aller (to go) conjugated for nous (we). Y is a pronoun replacing the rest of a phrase. For example, nous allons a la bibliotheque becomes allons-y.

Sorry for the correction and explaination, but I speak French, and I figured you might want to know...

A great story, though, with all the elements of the actual series, as I said before.
Professor Evans chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
It's a shame that you aren't doing a series five of this story but yet you can't only to so many rewrites of one thing. thought it would be weird if you kept to River/Donna's story line of she killed "the greatest man I'd ever known" and the adventures of the pandorica.
Commander Ael chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
No! I love this story! If nothing else, I have to see the Crash at the Byzantium done. River being Donna would explain Doc's grumpiness. Loved it!
Megagalvatron12 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
i thought it was nice that Rose was reunited with her son John and they got to face the master,the trickster and Rassilion together I thought it was funny when the doctor regenerated into 11 and Donna regenerated into Professor River Song
Warrior Priestess chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
"Not today ladies" Jack said pleasantly, grabbing Donna and flinging her over his shoulder. "But you could think today as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Harkness"

That was fucking PRICELESS. I DIED.