Reviews for Better With Three
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
*glomps you* YAY FOR THE UPDATE! great chapter!
teddybowties chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Dude! but how come The Doctor doesn't know about his clone? I mean ,he MADE him...?
pachysam chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Great chapter. Here are things I liked:

1. Rose's reference to what Dorothy said in Oz.

2. The Doctor getting annoyed at Donna's couples.

3. How Rose didn't object to Donna's nomination.

4. How Rose calmed people down.

5. How the funny scienctist reacted to Rose and mentioned her encounter with the Sontarans.

6. How Rose spoke to Fly-Man.

7. How the police-cars were mentioned when they discovered Christina's secret.

8. The scientist's reaction to Rose's smile and the Doctor mentioning the TARDIS's fondness of gardens.

9. How Rose helped Christana and liked her.
Elfprinzess chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Awesome story please update soon
CaityPineapple chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Great chapter. :D
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Epical! :D I loved it! you rock
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Don't we all want to know the answer to that! :o) Nice, I never noticed the similarities between Christina and Donna, but now that you mention it they really are very similar.

The only bad thing about this chapter was that you skipped my favourite line from it - the one right at the very end, where the Doctor tells the detective who arrested Christina he's going to arrest himself. Made me laugh for ages. :o)

Great chapter, can't wait for the next episode so you can keep writing!
Taylor Harkness chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
It's the Master, I know it is. His drum beat is four beats, it is so him! Oh, God, I know you're gonna do a wonderful job with whatever the hell happens next because you are a brilliant writer and I absolutely loved this AU for Planet of the Dead. Great job!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Heh! Great chapter! i really don't like Christina! grr! :P! Update soon!
xkissfromarosex chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I didn't get the chance to watch that episode, but your writing enabled me to enjoy this chapter, so it didn't matter that I hadn't seen it!

Keep up the good work, and update soon!

x
Maple Alycia Hood chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Very good story L.C! I like how you include Donna's reactions to everything.

Poor Rose, having to see the Doctor and Christina...
Len chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
::poke, poke:: Update, please? This is marvelous. It's so seldom to find good fic in which all the characters are capable and independent, but still work so well as a team. Nice job!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
i'm as happy as can be coz you put in enother chapter. love it but i so whish it was longer. awsome like always.

i have one question though. are you going to do the easter doctor who special? also, wasn't it amazing? I LOVED IT.
emeraldgirlie chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
please continue soon i really want to hear your version of planet of the dead please
pachysam chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
I can't wait for your take on the Planet of the Dead. Would be nice if Rose liked Christiana.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »