Reviews for This is pathetic, goggle-head!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
funny and cute. Might as well save it.
Dr.D76567 chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
I loved it! Great Rukato! That last chapter was like a fanfic in a fanfic..._
lyger99 chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
plz hurry the continuation
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
HK: Great!

Tewwiermon: Wow...

HK: Great start, this almost seems like Boy Meets World.

Tewwiermon: Yeah, because...well, they don't suddenly fall in love, actually they start falling in love in the begining and it grows.

HK: Yeah. Well, I'm off, and I promise to review tomorrow. RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!
Amber chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I loved this story! Ruki is one of my favorite characters, and you brought her out perfectly. The plot was interesting, and the details were excellent. I thought the dialogue sounded very realistic. Good job! Keep writing!
Steeldramon21 chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
Yo! I meant to review a long time ago but a lot has come up. Anyways, love the story. If you want, check out some of mine and tell me what you think. RUKATO 4EVR!
Takato chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
heres a bit of information 4 u. Takato was 12 when he met Rika so he cant have had a crush on her at 10 years old. he didn't even know who rika was at ten years old
King-Rukato chapter 4 . 7/17/2002
Good story.
Hikari2000 chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
Stupid me pressed the button too early (sign of sleep deprivation). I love your titles, is what i meant.

Hikari
Hikari2000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
Okay, I liked this story and it made me want to read more of your stories (which I am going to do, despite the fact it is past midnight _ ). I just have a few comments:

"That sniveling, pompous," Grr... (Did not like that, but then it was okay cause she took it back)

I like your writing style, you have a good mix of romance, drama and humor (Terriermon lol, poor Lee).

I think the funniest part of this story was after everyone dies in the past life and Tai sends them to a different life, etc. And Ruki steals my EXACT thoughts:

"What a Sailor Moon rip-off"

As always, Ruki is perfectly right. That was VERY sailormoony and ended giving me a strange vision of Tai as Sailor Moon ( _ Very scary) Ruki's line sorta fixed the sappiness of it though.

Anyways I typed all this to say: 10 stars for

"This is pathetic, goggle-head!"

(BTW, I LOVE
Goggleheads' Gal chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
It's me again. I have to say this again I love your quotes *begging and on my knees* Help me I'm desperate! *sinking down to the floor* Oh I just remembered why I'm writing this .GREAT KAWAII FIC!
Goggleheads' Gal chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
This chapter is great I like the quotes "Because I eat my Wheaties.", "I just ~had~ to wear the googles.", "What a Kodak moment." heh heh that was evil and maybe you can help me with ideas for a story... that was not a bad idea I thought of... Anyway great chapter._
Legendary Street Racer chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
Nice ending to your story. I had a good time reading it.

RUKATO RULES!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 5/1/2002
Not bad story. Please continue some more fanfics like this.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Hopefully, you will write more Rukato's as good as this one.

RUKATO RULES!