Reviews for A Geekward Christmas
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Megatron, OME! Snorting with laughter.
yenniefaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
"Looking at Bella was better than finding that 1985 original, still in the box, mint condition Megatron. That much I can tell you."

possibly one of the best lines i have heard edward say. :)
weredragon70 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Being in that position with Geekward would be..."better than finding that 1985 original, still in the box, mint condition Megatron." *chuckles* Love that line. )
ElleCC chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
And now I am having visions of a very p*ssed off Bella:

"Don’t" thrust

"to" thrust

"a toy" thrust

"again." thrust

Aah, good times.

Enjoyed, review required or not.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Bella... such a tease. But man, who wouldn't love to have a geeky Edward crawling all over you like that? You'd be insane not to! Insane I say!
jemma68 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh, what I wouldn't do to trade places with Bella right now! Hot, hot , hot... more, more, more!
SonnyCows chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
xD Too awesome!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
AW I love GEEKY!Edward. He is so adorable
amgglekim chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
a post christmas treat for sure... awesomeness.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh how I love Geekward. Such a lovely boy.

This sentence made the fic, for me. Only your Edward would be thinking about Megatron when he has a shirtless Bella under him. Heehee.
kdpc chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh that was just mean to leave it there. gr. Great oneshot though got to give you that.
DeeMichelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LOL, like we wouldn't review such loveliness? You made me a happy girl, and a frustrated one out of Bella.

lol

good job
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Bella's bare breasts are better than a mint condition Mega Tron? what about in comparison to a mint condition Optimus Prime? I mean, come on! that has to be worth at least a little more? Optimus is the good guy...he should be worth more than the villain? right?

anyhoo...it would fit that Geekward is just as prudish as Vampire Edward! sheesh!

can a girl just get some? i feel for Bella sometimes...but not that much cuz she has Edward!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Loved it great Job! I didn't read it before christmas, but it's still good!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 1/3/2009