Reviews for Watercolor
SeaBreezeMist chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Thanks! I wanted some Boxcar Children fics! Good job! Perhaps you should think of adding more imagery into your writing, though. You know: 'the azure blue of a cloudless sky' or 'brushing back a wisp of raven hair' or 'the fragrance of hopes, despair, and lost dreams'. Just a suggestion. Imagery could just be what makes your story come to life. Keep writing! This does have potential by the way. Simply a suggestion to really make your writing be more than just words. Keep writing!
Dragon Raptyr chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It's interesting to go back in time in an author's work, and admire how far they have come. Ican't say that you are a horriblespeller, or that your childish, because these were written years ago, under different circumstances. But it is fun to look at your mistakes, and laugh at the simplicity of them.

Good luck on becoming an even better author in the future!
flamekab chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Okay, this was interestsing. I agree, I don't think there are any actual finished Boxcar Children fanfics that aren't original works. I do have something to critque though. Definitely is not spelled defiantly, I see this a lot. So instead of: Now, Violet was defiantly not at the professionally level in her watercolors, but she was defiantly a very talented young, amateur artist and could possibly go a long way with her talent.

Defiantly means to basically rebel against something and that's not what she's doing here. And it wouldn't be professionally level it would be professional level. Hope this helps!
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
After you reviewed one of my stories, I just had to go and see all of what you'd written. I was amazed to find the Alden children; I haven't thought about them in years, although I read the books fanatically as a child.

This was a very cute story, and perfectly in fitting with the fandom. Violet was always my favorite of the four, and it's nice to see her as the lead character for once.

Callie