Reviews for Touch
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
That was so hot! W I would've been happy with a make out session, but this is good, too!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Although you seem very critical of it, I enjoyed this short piece. From what I've seen of your stories so far, you don't fall into OOC territory so even when they capture a single moment in the characters' lives, they are pleasant to read.

Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Heh. I lovee Dark Yunoki ;). It's the reason why he's my favorite La Corda boy. (: Absolutely adore this couple (:
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
kya love this!

you chould have more though-this one shot isnt filling enough :P

you're good with writing romances, no worries! :D
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wow, u are really good at writing Azuma- Kahoko oneshots. And u call this "little scrap" ? I hope you will write more Azuma-Kahoko.
NAO-chan33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aw, that was cute! XD

CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
omg i loved this.

it was so cute.

im faving it.
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Fabulous story! The language is top-notch, no grammatical mistakes so far which comes as a relief, and makes the reader want to read the story...excellent attempt! keep up the good work, waiting for your next chappie...
DreaminWideAwake chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Umm... ya...I wanted to say I really really liked your fic. It's adorable. I think Kahoko and Azuma are a cute couple. Obviously you agree aswell right?

Well i hope you write more. And prefarably they get toghether.
static shakedown chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I thought you scripted Yunoki's masochistic personality quite brilliantly~~

Well done :] :]
Neon-Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hello! Considering you referred to this as 'scrap', your better written stuff must be out of this world! :P

I loved this, I wish it was longer, but that's just me, can never get enough of Azuma and Kahoko XP

I was hoping he would kiss her though. I was on the edge of my seat thinking, 'Come on, you're almost there, just a little bit more...' and then he backs away after he gets what he truly wants. Come on Azuma, you aren't a nice guy so you should have taken her first kiss while you go your first name from her lol XP

I loved the chemistry though. You caught their characters very well. I look forward to reading more with your 'Through the Eyes of a Sister' :)
melancholywhite chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hello again! Another AzumaxKahoko! Yeah!

This thing was cool! I loved it! Too bad it was only a oneshot, and a short one too... But it's still cool anyway.

“My outburst just now was rude, Yunoki-senpai. Please forgive me.” she murmured. He took a step closer to her, his other hand drifting to the back of her neck.

“Wrong name, Kahoko. You know I punish stupid rude girls, don’t you?” He traced the outline of her lips. “And do you want me to shut you up for not even being able to say my name correctly?” The look in his eyes and the rapidly shrinking distance between their mouths left her in absolutely no doubt about just how the Prince of Seisou could choose to silence her if she didn’t do what he wanted, at once- and it would involve more inappropriate touching than she was already being subjected to. She took a long, shaky breath.

“I’m sorry for what I said earlier…Azuma.” Her voice dropped an octave and her cheeks flushed brilliantly red at the thought of the omitted honorific, but it seemed to satisfy him as he straightened and stepped away from her.

That was my favorite part. Well, update your other story quickly, okay? I'll be waiting for you! And you're welcome, about the review... I review all AzumaxKahoko stories lol.

By the way, your fanfic made my tiredness go away... Haha Oh, Merry Christmas~~! (whether you celebrate it or not)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
u shud write more u know! the story was so totally like kahoko! it's not crap at the VERY least!

frm shubhs

P.S.-pls continue the story cuz i think dat u can make it very interesting... there were some rumours going around dat la corda d'oro season 2 has been released and there was going to be another transfer student who comes to seisou academy.. he bumps into her while she's running to violin lessons cuz she's late as usual but in the end it seems that her watch was broken... anyways as i was saying when he bumps into kahoko, he asks her the directions to some place(i don't remember which) and she tells him where to go.. next day at skul he comes to her skul and in the short time period between when a teacher goes and another comes, he introduces himself, thanks her and then kisses her hand! see if u can write along this story line! i wud have written it myself but i am not such a good author and i am lazy!
CV chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Horay! YunokixKahoko again! Flags for you, Yunoki, and Kahoko! I wanted to become like Kahoko!

Wah, too bad this is only oneshoot. Can you write more? Your inspiration is amazing! I love how you write Yunoki's evil form!

Keep up your good work in your other story and new story! Merry x-mas and happy new year!

Note: name of C_V id Crimson_Valentine so yeah, I'm ayame and Crimson_Valentine. But I'm not the one who held that account.
darkweb47 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
hi. another azu/kaho fic. its really short that we r craving 4 more. btw its gr8. write more abt this pairing.