Reviews for The love scene that should have been
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 3/10
That was awesome! Great story :)
PeppahLouie chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well done!
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awesome. Definitely captured Edwards personality and wording if that makes sense. True gentlemen.
KimCee1066 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wonderful!

I loved this line: For a moment I could be just a man in love with a woman... No complications, no gaps between us. No differences.

You did a wonderful job capturing Edwards' "voice."
Arianne loves Robert Pattinson chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow! this is great. awesome writing. thanks for doing and for sharing this.:))
Frogie48 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was great! Nearly what I pictured for them too (only without the oral sex cause of Edward's worry of deviance)! Beautiful!
lilibigsis chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was excellent
paulineta chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
WOW!

So absolutely beautiful... you almost made me cry...

I've read another FF about the honeymoon before, but nothing so full of love and adoration as this one...

Love it
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
see now that should have been in the book!
Thata chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hi again!

What can I say this time?

JUST PERFECT... no way to describe...omce more, congrats! \o/

Hope to read something new from you soon!

Kisses from Brazil!

bloodnoir chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Absolutely perfect and exactly how I envisioned that moment in Breaking Dawn! You write Edward and his so serious thoughts very well. Hope to read more from you.

Cheers!

Sabrina
LibbyLou862 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
ok, I have read this over 3 times, and I am NOT getting tired of it! A friend sent me both of your stories, and I have them in my favorites...WOW. You've done an amazing job capturing exactly how Edward thinks. This one is so sensual but not trashy. I appreciate your restraint in that aspect, even though the scene on the beach is pretty graphic, it's SO well-written. Bravo! The only thing I was wondering about was when Edward "felt her barrier give way". Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought if she had been using tampons it would've already been broken. In the book, Alice had packed her a box of tampons. Even with that little discrepency, I LOVE the way that scene was written. It is so positively sweet and definitely how I would've thought Edward would feel as he realized what was happening. Keep writing...I'll be looking for more from you!
Lemon Verbena chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
ninirific chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
WOW

WOW

This story was...just great. Like really, I think you did an AWESOME job at capturing everything that Edward is. Soo beautiful and poignant and...just wonderful. Great job on this and I totally think it could (and should) have made it into the book. Just what was missing and what we all needed.

Thanks for making it a reality of sorts for us all. You're great! ) XOXOX