Reviews for There's The Rub
sandra-LE-223 chapter 4 . 3/16
Ha ha this chapter was hilarious!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2018
I think this is my third or fourth time reading, and I still love it.
e.1234589 chapter 10 . 5/29/2018
great story, l love your dialogs!
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
I meant to say adorableness not adorable mess in my other review lol also almost kisses are the worst
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
You made Jess so attractive in this fic.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
I think it's so cute that Jess and Rory fell asleep lying next to and touching each other twice in this story
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
I loved reading this story what with all the Literati flirting/cuteness/adorable mess/sexual tension. I'm so happy that it was complete and that I discovered it. Just a pure joy to read.
savedprincess85 chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
AWww! Happiness
WhoCares chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
I honestly think it's hilarious how Patty and Babette think Jess is a hoodlum but they still always talk about how handsome he is. It's in every single fic I've read, and it cracks me up every time.
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
It was good. In general, a far better story line than what actually happened. There's plenty of stuff to have happen when they are together, mostly based on Lorelai's worry, her grandparents reaction to him, and the differences between the two in general. We also don't learn much about Jess in the series, and we only get glimpses of them together from the series. You write well, so I'd encourage more stories. I also appreciate the snippets of Paris.
Superratty chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Even though this is old, I thought I should let you know that this wasn't boring.
subchan chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
loved it! you did an amazing job! thanks for completing it
InkedBaby chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Wow this is pretty great.
Ultrawoman chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Wonderful, just wonderful! I wasn't sure how you were going to improve on the episode 'There's the Rub' because honestly, I do love it just as it is. (Jess on the porch getting at Dean for being so tall cracks me up every. single. time! lol) However, you did it, and I should have had more faith in you, because you made it even better. Rory & Jess are just about perfect together anyway, but the way you write them... I love it! :)

Y'know it really doesn't bother me that you borrow lines from the show sometimes. Honestly, it works in the situations that you use them in. You make it work. I also love how you handled Dean and the town's reaction to what they thought had happened with Jess & Rory, even though everybody was wrong and there had been no sex at all. No OOC-ness anywhere that I could see, even though at the time you seemed to be worried about that.

Bringing Lorelai & Luke together this early was something I hadn't expected, and yet when it happened I was practically giddy. You would think that's make the Rory & Jess situation worse and yet, nope, it all worked out. Excellent job on that.

All the misunderstandings! Jess thinking Rory was with Dean again after Dean though she had slept with Jess. I love a little teen angst, and you're writing makes it all the better. It seems from your A/Ns that you had no confidence in your abilities back then, but I promise you, it's all so great. You have a real knack for the voices, honestly :)

Your version of the trip to New York? Wonderful. Once again, didn't think you could improve on an episode I love so much, but look at that, you did it. Beautiful and wonderful. (Is my over-the-top-ness embarrassing you yet? I apologise if it is, but I always get so excited about really good fanfic, and yours is just really, really good!)

The wedding stuff was very good too, even if I was sorry to see Rory leave right when things were so good with her and Jess. The Epilogue was worth it though. Good job with all the little emails and phone calls, and lovely reunion in the end on the bridge with the reading and the kissage *sigh* Beautiful.

So going to be reading this again sometime, no doubt.

Ultra
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I fail to understand how Taylor could possibly justify straight-up asking about Rory's personal (PERSONAL) life. . . If someone who wasn't a best friend or immediate family member did that to me, I'd be offended, and definitely wouldn't answer him like Rory and Jess did.