Reviews for The First Step
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Thanks for wirting another great story,
it was a nice and enjoyable light one.
I love the way how you bring all the team into your stories. You do so well :)
Poor Miles missing it all, I guess it true about what they say that doctors have no lives!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
So many great touches, where to begin?

- Miles missed the entire thing. He had been too busy reading in the library to hear all the commotion.

- “At least it was in public this time, not my supply closet,” Hank, the day janitor, told Corey, the night janitor, at the end of shift. (I'm pretty sure I've read the supply closet story.)

- “In fifty years or so, when everyone who saw it has dementia and Alzheimer's disease.”

Yeah and the guy who won the betting pool. So what happened at work today, honey? *Snicker*
Radiant Mistress chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved the style you used here; telling the story through gossiping workers. What makes it so funny is that most of the dialogue is realistic. You keep astounding me.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay..just ... yay!

"You can't have two attractive people facing off in a hallway without the masses coming to watch"

That's such a perfect summary for this little ficlet.. I love that it's all in gossip via 3rd person for the most part.. just hysterical!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
For Moi? Zaedah loves nothing better than a story aimed at her own little heart.

but she did have a folder... Yup, I have the feeling Nat could use anything as a threat, a single staple, for instance. I loved the device used here; interjections from the masses, most of whom we never saw (did you have to look up NIH departments for that?). Poor Miles, missing it all, made my day though, cuz ya know I love to bash mercilessly.

Excellent of course and yet another score for Sir Prompt!