Reviews for Coming Home
Lapushwolfpack chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
OH MY GOD I READ THIS STORY AND IT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE HEART. I'VE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE IN A LONG TIME BUT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS IM BEGGING YOU TO MAKE A SEQUEL. THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST SETH CLEARWATER STORY EVER, THE WHOLE STORY LINE THE WAY YOU BROUGHT THE CHARACTERS TO LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Sincerely, your biggest fan
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
the story is super awesome, but how did e cullens settled the pedo of a dad?
MidnightWolf191 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
awesome
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Amazing! I loved this story very much!
imadinorawr chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
This is such an amazing story. No joke.
BlindingFirefly chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Dang, I really want a sequel...I loved all the Esme moments in this! So often she gets overlooked. Did Jacob move with them? To be with Nessie?
paintedbywords chapter 16 . 7/9/2011
AHH .

I loved this . Its 5 am... why? I started reading around 12 pm, and stayed up THIS long reading your story. I cried when Jolene did, and I was freaking TERRIFIED when she was scared.

You KNOW your a good writer when you can make the reader feel like the character.

AHH . The plot was so new, and so good. I loved it. AMAZING job. Seriously. Its 5am and i'm all happy for Jo and her new life... I should be sleeping -.-

PLEASE update a sequel soon!
Stargazer1364 chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
I love this story, so much. I've never felt so bad for a character in my entire two years of fan-fiction reading than for this story. It's awesome, wolf-grl2008!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
Good work! I hope the sequel is up! :)
Squinttern chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Awesome story but i really dislike how you portrayed Edward...although I don't like him in the first place so .)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Alas, poor Jolene but at least she and Alisa are with Seth and the Cullens. i'm kinda surprised that you're not a Bella hater, i dislike her myself for what she did to Jacob
twilight 208 chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
This is brillint and amasing can u plz send me the sequal and spin off

Thanks this is an amasing storiy
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
great story! Iloved it so MUCH
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I suggest you visit the Twilight Lexicon. The dates and timeline for Alice and Jasper are off in all your stories I've read.

Also- Esme's son lived for a few days and that was after she had left and run away from her husband.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Watch out for words that can be spelled multiple ways. You seem to be misspelling most of them.