Reviews for A Winter's Tale
topheeee chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
dude that was awesome! in the begining i was thinking, oh yeah only toph could be able to carry two kids while preggo, sick and she couldnt "see" lol
TwilightGD chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
i am soo sorry for not reviewing this earlier.

you have no idea how much i loved this Fic. A Christmas Carol is my All time Favorite holiday story and i didn't get to read or watch it this year. But then you posted this and it saved my christmas spirit.

To say you did a great job would be like saying the ocean is damp. I have never seen such an original take on a classic before. I was so involved in the story.

Making it a festival story told by Iroh was a work of pure genius. I completely fell in love with the kids, all of them. Amazing story telling and impressive use of humor and sadness. I was teary too when Zuko was in the future and Kaya was at Toph's grave.

I was not disappointed at all by anything. It's not only how you told the carol story but how you used the cast in the story.

I can not say enough how talented you are at story telling.

Thanks for the Christmas present.

Write on
TitanNegro chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I LOVEIT

No more coments

jst perfect nothing more nothing less
Gurkblomma chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
So sad and so, so beautiful. An amazing story, really. I got so caught up I've stayed up way to late - it's 2 a.m. here in Sweden.

Anyway, extraordinary, and way to go!
Kenwoody chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
hey! Great story! Sorry that I can't elaborate more as I'd like to, but my dictator parents put time limits on my computer, and I'm now writing this on my little sister's iPod. Can't get much more humiliating than that. But I will elaborate on my review tomorrow because I am a (nice) literary editor (in training) and tend to take it too far. But I really am enjoying this and there are several great plot twists, no matter how minor that really show professionalism. I've read quite a few of your stories and loved them all. Keep up the great work and you could definately have a career ahead of you. As for the editorial comments, I'll send them to you tomorrow when I have full access to a computer. Write on.