Reviews for Speak
Goooood
Mangaluv314 chapter 18 . 3/20
Go Inu! I feel so bad for poor inu he didn't even do anything.
Mangaluv314 chapter 16 . 3/19
That bitch Kikyo! She is so evil!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 16 . 2/10
ERMERGOSH KAGONE WHY THE FWOUKD YOU BELEIVE HER?! You know inuyasha!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 14 . 2/10
I love this, its such an amazing story! :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 2/10
I LOVE THIS STORY AND EVERYONE IS SO NICE! I can't wait u til she gets comfortable enough to talk...
Emu314 chapter 25 . 1/17
I loved this story. It was such a great story and it was full of love, betrayal and overwhelming friendship. This is one of my favorite stories in the whole world! Thank you so much for writing this story. I think you are destined to become one of the greats! I enjoyed this soooooooooo much I wish I was as talented as you so thank you so much. I was glued to this for two days even though I still had to school. I'm in high school and considered very weird because of my love for manga and anime.
drama's tokijin chapter 25 . 1/16
This story was great. The characters were well developed, they continued to grow through out the story, and they were consistent with what we knew about them. The plot was interesting and the twist with Naraku and the fire was great, although it would have been fantastic if you had gone in to a little more detail about it. I loved what you did with Kikyo and Kagura. And the underlining romance with Sango and Miroku was a nice touch. This is just a really great story and is defiantly one of my favorites!
Tired chapter 25 . 1/14
I stayed up all last night, skipped school and I just finished... I started readingthis last night and I couldn't stop... I love it... Gonna miss this story!
MoonlightWolf chapter 14 . 1/12
I love this series! Though I'm reading it probably waaaaay after you finished, I still love it! InuKag forever!
A-game chapter 16 . 1/9
Calm Down? CALM DOWN? HOW IN THE SEVEN HELLS AM I SUPPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?! KIKHOE is feeding Gome-chan lies!
Lady takahashiblu chapter 1 . 1/5
I enjoy this story. Actually i have been searching for this story for quite some time now. ˇ yesh i'm soo forgetful! heehee please forgive my late reply.
Insane is my name chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
aww this was sweet and i LOVE it! :) amazing job
Insane is my name chapter 24 . 8/28/2013