Reviews for A Father's Sacrifice
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
gotta love charlie
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aw once i saw in your A/N for my sacrifice i had to run over here and read this before i continued with that story. :) super cute.
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw...gotta love Charlie!
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'm a slaxker, but I'm cathcing up. I love this little oneshot here. I love how protective Charlie is, and I love how willing he is to give Edward a chance oncee he realizes how good they are for eachother... he kind of reminds me of my charlie in AIU :)

very well done :)
BlueBanana-94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love your story My Sacrifice. And I love this little compainion piece you wrote for it. I love how Charlie is so protective of Bella. Thats how dad's should be when it comes to meeting their daughters boyfriends.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
AWW! !That was so adorable! I LOVED IT! LOVED IT! heehee
razzledazzle96 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aw, I loved it. I'm really glad that you gave Charlie some true character. Stories where Charlie abuses Bella really gets on my nerves. Sure, it's fiction, but I find it completely unbelievable that he'd ever do it, even in an AU. Can't wait to finish the story that this is from!
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was good. It's nice to see it from the Cheif himself. He can see how much they care for each other and that's too sweet. Great Story!
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
First off, I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful reviews you sent me for BTM - that made me smile!

Now, for your story...

I loved it, a lot. Really, I mean, i have to compliment you on your format - no huge chunk of a paragraphs, easy to read, that's hard to see on FF now, espeically if you're a new author.

Second, just the idea of the story. Fabulous, Charlie's POV is hardly ever heard - and it's nice to see it.

Third, I love Tommy - btw, I use that little kid so many times in Music To My Ears. LOL

And, the story was wonderful. When I went on my first date - I was worried that my dad was going to kill him.. but they ended up getting along well. Go figure! So, not only was it beautifully written, it was relatable and realistic too!

I should probably stop rambling now.

Connie
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw. That was absolutely perfect. I love what Edward said. And he wants to marry her someday and would give his life for her? He's so perfect. I'm so glad that Charlie likes him and sees how good he is for Bella!
birdee18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
How can you not love Charlie? He is such a typical dad! I loved his threat to Edward about never being able to find the body! It was great seeing how Charlie's feelings toward Edward changed from the beginning to the end. I'm so glad you decided to write this because I really enjoyed Charlie's POV of the situation. You rock!
Cassie-wa chapter 1 . 12/26/2008