Reviews for Ten Meetings of Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/31
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadorable.

Many cute scenarios. Some I'd like to see played out more into fuller stories. The White House one, the little kid one. Real fun stuff.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
... Should have this with a couple more chappies.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice sequel, and a heart warming bonding story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hm. Good. Yeah, I'm a little sleep deprived so can't really come up with anything else ther than it was AWESOME! (:

Angelica
londonwriting chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
First off - what a great idea!

My personal favourite was when Chuck rescued Sarah from the castle... hee hee it was just too damn funny! lol the dragon -'who's telling this story?' and then the dragon being FULCRUM! Seriously, now THAT was hilarious enough in itself, without him saying oh yeah, Bryce Larkin's down the hall, and then basically an 'oh, right, thanks!' from the dragon! Gah!

Then you get a super big thumbs up from me for including Rage Against the Machine... not only can you write ridiculously well, store a hundred and one ideas up in that brain of yours, and be unfairly hilarious... but you have good music taste as well! I think I need to read some more of your work... ah.. I loved it.

D Thanks, it was really great to read.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I recognized the first one from your other story. I loved how they incorporated other characters and organizations.
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A Mo-HEE-to story! A very lovely story. Surprisingly restrained and well-characterized. And I loved the perspective on the last of the "meetings." It's something we don't see too often, and it's an indelible part of the series. A defining moment.

Really enjoyed this one.

4*/5*
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I'm back! I read the one before this, because I thought I was supposed to. I sort of got angry at you because it was sad. I liked the end though. Okay back to this story.

You rock, man! First off, I love the idea. Secondly, American Idol. I'd been hoping to see Carrie Underwood on Chuck. I should have known you'd be the one to do it. It was all great. Loved the Charah. I also liked how you reused your stories. Thanks!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Leave it to you, JMG, to tie everything in. Especially with your other stories.

Great job though!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
“Shut up and entertain me.”

I don't know why but I giggle everytime I read that line. Well written sir, and well done. A nice continuation of your excellent story Chuck vs. the Midnight Clear.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Beautifully done. I loved the reference to Chuck vs. his Destiny! (OK, now you know your writing is infamous!) Thanks!
LeeCan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Nice story JMG. I like the relationship when they have not yet come clean about their feelings with each other. Its there but still an undercurrent. You did that very well here.
Zerectica chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really loved this story. It was very cute and had some great funny moments. I particularly loved the part where Sarah was changing Chuck's story. I also really enjoyed the stories where Sarah had to save Chuck, especially the one where they were kids.
lstconfused chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
lol! sir charles of bartowski is my favorite story! morgan reminds me of donkey in shrek. the high school reunion comes close to being my second favorite. )
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was a very fun way to describe a bunch of AU scenarios in the real setting. I enjoyed the variety of mental escapes each of them found - the various ways they liked to personify themselves. I think Morgan as a horse was my favorite.