Reviews for We’ll Have to Muddle Through Somehow
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This reminds me of another fic right next to yours on the archives. It's practically inspired by the same thing! But yours is great. I can't deny that. Good job!
maya nd nick FOREVER1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
u shuld of added a romance scene at the end of the stroy but apart frm dat it woz amazing
tajikistan9696 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Man, when Maya was lecturing Phoenix, all the cases came back into my head...and *SOB*...WHY AM I CRYING?

So awesome-I can really feel the emotions!
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

I love this story! What I would PAY to see is how Edgey would REALLY react to being called "Uncle Miles" by Feenie's kid. :P
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay fic! X3 Oh, this turned out great! Everybody seems perfectly IC. Trucy's just too cute. And aww, poor Phoenix, feeling bad hearing her call Zak "real Daddy"! (LOL her calling Maya "Mommy"!)

Maya's adorable. LOL Gumshoe playing Santa! I love that mental picture. And the touch about him spending Christmas Day with Maggey and her family! ::and snickers at him wanting to watch Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!::

Ah, Edgeworth, always having to run off somewhere. LOL Trucy playing keepaway with the ticket! And I love the touch of Edgeworth picking the correct hand!

Pearl is adorable. X3 And I love how you go back to the daddy thing and Trucy calls Zak "other Daddy"!

At first I thought Maya's outburst was overreacting. XD But ooh, I love how she tells about all the people Phoenix has helped! And Phoenix realizing the outburst was necessary and that it helped snap him out of the rut he was falling into! Yay friendship squee!

Also, I just love the title. It fits so well! The original version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is such a bittersweet song.

Awesome job! X3 Of course, I didn't expect anything but.
crderf chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really like the story. I want to see the Santa Claus (rest of title here)movie now. Awesome job!