Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i've read a few of your fics now, and i have to say, i really, really adore your writing 3 beautifully done!
Pukeko chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hi, Rick DID say that he hates Kai, after you give him enough gifts and talk to him in front of his sofa - "That guy Kai... I hate him!" but then he commented that Kai's very "dangerous". mmm...?
Neeachi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hmm. I've always seen Rick and Kai as good potential friends (or even a couple at times), and it's mainly because it's always fun to have the characters that fight the most undergo character development and change their feelings towards each other at some point or another.

For me, this can be considered one explanation of why Rick seemingly loathes (but doesn't hate :P) Kai so much. I have a few more possible explanations as well, but this is definitly gold.

Oh, and I also love that, despite the awkward story situation, you kept everything in-character pretty well. That's pretty sweet.

Bravo~
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
*Is laughing insanely for no reason*

No-I'm not giggling. It's laughing. Not a girlish giggle. I actually find yaoi stories (which I don't normally read) hilarious, because it's just too hard to picture any HM characters (minus Juli in ToT) actually gay. XD

Kai and Rick are probably the most hilarious pairing I've ever even tried to think of. I know, it's weird that I find it so incredibly funny, but... Whatever BD

Happy writing~
Kuruk chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Okay. So yesterday I had to go to a party at my cousin's house (think singing, strange dancing and loads of laughter) so I could not read this. But when I was at my cousin's house I checked my e-mail and saw on the forum that you were my Santa and that you chose this option and I was like, 'OMGOMGOMG', but my family was demanding that I DJ and I could not read it.

In fact, up until now my internet has been a JERK and I have not been able to read the whole thing! It would stop loading halfway through and I was like, 'no!'. But I just logged-in and it was completed and I was like, 'YESYESYES!'

And let me say that... gah, this was the most amazing Christmas present EVER! You totally did the pairing justice, Sugar! :)I love the way it comes full circle- Rick saying that he wouldn't let himself be with Karen but then letting himself love Kai. Ha, if he could 'let' himself that crazy chicken boy. Kai would seduce him even if he was totally against it. XD And you made it so believable! The first serious Kai/Rick story filled with amazingness! :D

One of the things that I loved was that you didn't mess with the canon that much! Or rather that you didn't have to, because it was that good, for seriously/shizzle. I am sitting here smiling and giggling. Yep. It was AMAZING, and I loved it, and because you were the BEST Santa I could ask for. :D

Need I even say it? FAVE! Hee. And Merry Christmas! :D

~Kuruk
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Yay! KaixRick is so cute~

You did a wonderful job in writing it too~

I'm sure Kuruk will absolutely love it! Great job!
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, there we go! Now I can review...

Dude, sugar. That was ADORABLE. I never read a Kai/Rick before, but now you've totally got me into it. LOVE IT!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ohmygod.

AH! *pounces on you and smothers with kisses*

I have always, always, ALWAYS wanted to see a convincing KaixRick, and this was damn near the most adorable thing I have ever read. I'm pretty sure that this is now my official favorite couple. jnefraksjtnrwr.

Absolutely gorgeous, and I'm all smiley and giggly here because I loved it that much. Fantastic.

Merry Christmas!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow. I'll admit that guy/guy relationships are a little out of my comfort zone, but even for that I can appreciate this story for the quality. Nice work.