Reviews for Caliber
Endgame65 chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
...ouch. That's gotta hurt. Ronon and Kylie aren't gonna be happy about this.
LilaGrace chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Loved this chapter. So much happened! The backstory on the Skrae was fascinating and I'm enjoying Kylie's character. You also have me feeling strangely sorry for Todd as he sits and reminisces on the good old days.

I'm really looking forward to finding out more about Klutch and Sheppard's poor leg.

Thanks for updating so frequently and I hope your eye feels better soon!
jbaker001 chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
This is a really good story! I love the character development. Please update soon.
EbonyDraygon chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
NO! Poor Todd, being tourtured by the skrae. Loved the reference to common Ground "if you found yourself burning alive..."

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Spacefan chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
It REALLY made me sad that they left Todd behind. Yeah, yeah, he's a heartless predator and all, but he has been the closest thing to a really BAD sibling that Sheppard has ever had. I confess that if a Wraith can be likable, Todd is my favorite. On a positive note, at least they found Rodney. And the Skrae...very weird and very fascinating...
LilaGrace chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I was so excited to see this updated. I read the previous chapters all in one go and I can honestly tell you that it has been years since I have been so instanly absorbed by a story.

I feel like I am walking alongside the characters due to the incredible detail and despite the extraordinary circumstances they still feel very in character, especially Rodney who is more than he was but still himself if that makes sense!

I'm glad they finally reunited and I look forward to more :D
giniawest chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
I am loving this! Rarely do I find something that draws me in so quickly, and holds my complete attention throughout every word. You are truly gifted, I am looking forward to reading more.
Reagan chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
How do you not have more reviews? Wow what an amazing story. I love Apocofic. The idea of John and Ronnon running to Rodney's rescue is amazing considering the state of Earth. I also find myself sympathetic to Todd, which really is just wrong. Please keep it coming.

Was the village attacked or where John and Todd are? Did Ronnon do something stupid? Inquiring minds want to know. Don't keep us in suspense too long.
BeeTech chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
What can I say but, "Wow." Intense, sad, poignant, great images.
Aurembiaix chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hmm... maybe the last part has been drawing out a bit, but the story is so well written that I do not have the heart to complain.

In my perception the use of the present tense creates an undertone of bitter-sweet sadness to the story, which works well for me. Is it just me, or is this why you used it?

Looking forward to the next part.
EbonyDraygon chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Yay! Next chapter! This is a great (if rather bleak) future SGA. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Spacefan chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
You have a genuine talent for making the reader feel like they are there in that bleak landscape called Earth. All I can say! Little things like Todd sniffing the air and a bird flying just gave me a chill. Love your writing and love the story.
fred21 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Have just found your story and it's great. Looking forward to the rest. Thought Caldwell death scene was just perfect.
EbonyDraygon chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Very interseting and excellent charaterisation. Cannot wait to find out how they cope in this post-wraith conquest Earth.

(Appologies for appaling spelling)
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Very well written, characterizations are good and plot is very original. Please continue!

77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »