Reviews for Helga Pataki's Christmas
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Merry Christmas!
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Baby Arnold, and Helga are the cutest! And I can't wait to see what happens next in April 2nd
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Another exciting update! :) It's always so fu to get the notification every year. I laugh and I cry. It's wonderful! Thank you as always for sharing. I hope you continue to love writing and to hone your skills!
AmethystFlare3 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I am so glad to see you that still continue to update this gem year after year :). It's just so cute! Ah :) Can't wait to hear more and more from you in the coming year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my favorite fanfiction author ever! :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Excellent!

Merry Christmas!
Void chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Just to clarify with my suggestion of a possible time travel fic someday I requested, I think it's cliché if its when their adults and married, so I think it would be a cool change of paste if you have post- FTI Arnold, Helga and possibly Gerald get flung like in one year to the future to learn of Arnold and Helga being a couple and acting all LTBH love dovey with each other, we all know how Helga will react ;) and we can predict Arnold will be shocked, maybe a little afraid and in total denial of having feelings for Helga.

Please consider, I think it would make a great fanfic and your writing style could pull it off.

Also great fic :)
Diva180 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
You mentioned something about making a TJM adaptation in the future, if that's the case I can't wait to see it, Me and a lot of friends have always been a big fan of your fanfictions, but the TA and LTBH are by far by absolute favorites, though Dinner/Show and April 2nd ARE AWSOME AS well, can't wait to see more soon.

I have a suggestion for the TJM fic to add something to the whole story, we all know that Arnold is suppose to win an essay contest in order to get that trip to San Lorenzo but I got this idea from Tutoring Arnold, what if Arnold's essay didn't really win the contest but he didn't know, say Helga for some reason or another, learns of the contest and finds out her beloved didn't win, knowing that it would crush Arnold, lets say Helga sends her own essay under Arnold's name and it wins the contest, thus winning the trip to SA and saving Arnold from a lot of heartbreak. I know it might seem a lot, but we all know how determined Helga is to make Arnold happy and it wouldn't be the first time her crazy schemes would benefit her beloved, besides it actually would be an in-character thing for Helga to do, especially if she would go to great lengths to avoid getting caught, though I think it would add a lot MORE to the fic if Arnold eventually does find out about it, after the contest with them already being in the jungle, say Helga in another Heat in the moment, slips up like she did at FTI, I think it would make a great dramatic scene between the two and would help Arnold be more accepting of her love for him. 3
Anyways, great fic. Please consider my idea if you make the TJM fic, I just think it would add a lot of sweetness to Helga and Arnold's relationship if we find see the side of her that will ALWAYS be looking out for and caring for her beloved, no matter what.
Void chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Great chapter as always :)
PS: Fan request for a new idea for a story. A while back I read something about Arnold and the gang somehow time traveling into the future to discover he and Helga are a couple. I know your stories are realistic but hey anything can happen in fanfics rights? If you consider doing something like this, I think it would be ultra cool if you had it from just after the FTI confession and maybe crossover with your LTBH fanfic or April 2nd, since they are the ones that focus most on Helga and Arnold's relationship progressing instead of just jumping to the PTJM references at the end of you one shot/two shot fanfics, don't get me wrong they are great but I and a TON of others would like it if you placed an Arnold in denial of his feelings for Helga against an Arnold totally admitting in love with her, it would be new, rare and has total potential to be a great story with your style of writing. Please consider and again great story, can't wait for more... :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I only ever saw this story now. But what a great tradition! They are so cute, even when they are bittersweet. It's a great story. And look! A tradition of your own has come from it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Diva180 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Almost all of your fanfics makes references and mentions the jungle movie, could you please consider making a real fic about it, not one of those lame summary-fics or postTJM because that's all I have been finding online lately, I mean a real detailed fic about the TJM, I really, really want to see how a writer with your spark can do with that plot.
PS: If you do consider making one, I say that for La Sombra's characters, a lot of the other fanfics makes him a cliché villain and make him want "La Corazon" because it has magical powers or something, I say that if you consider making a TJM fic, can you make La sombra into a more realistic villain like Frollo from HBoND, or Clayton from Tarzan, make him ruthless, dangerous and greedy and willing to kill without a second thought, and have his reason for wanting La Corazon be out of greed, like say the Corazon is really just a giant emerald worth a fortune and that's why he wants it, it's realistic and doesn't change he is a real, deadly villain. I just really want to see how you would view Arnold and Helga's love blossoming in that setting, I love how you portrayed them in all of your other fics, so I really hope to see you trying your hand at it.
Either way great fanfic as always :)
Beth chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Aww, this was pretty awesome! I love how it all ties together and Arnold's date idea was quite brilliant :) so funny when Helga said: "Yeah well 8 years ago you weren't threatening marriage proposals."
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Thanx you! Merry Christmas!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Aww, this is soooo well written and a fun idea! I loved when Grandma said, " Attention Gingerbread Troops, prepare to fall in from oven basic training and go to the front door frontlines along with your candy cane and sugar cookie brethren!" Anyways, Merry Christmas :D
JupiterSun11 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Reading your stories are always so refreshing. It is just the perfect balance of cute, affection and hilarity. You just write the characters so well especially Helga. You have got her down to an art. There were just so many warm feels. :)
Treblemkr chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I absolutely love reading your stories! You are a fantastic writer and always draw me in with your detail and creativity. It's always wonderful to see something new from you.