Reviews for Helga Pataki's Christmas
Yali.Page chapter 6 . 1/18
The kids are so cute! I love this!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 9 . 1/1
Took me long enough to get to reading this! But I definitely enjoyed it, now that I have! :) Thank you for sharing! I chuckled at the nod to the movie. I am so excited for it...!
Arnold's Love chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Aw, dear Azure 129! I'm so happy to see you are still updating...apparently I need to transfer my fanfiction updates to my new email address. I've been on hiatus from reading and now I'm back at it. Rereading old favorites etc. I have no idea if you remember me, but I remember I loved your stuff and your reviews on my stuff!

I love this as always! I can't wait to read the rest! I love that you've been doing a yearly Christmas update. So cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Aww yea so good, plz keep going, Arnold and helga should experiment with each other more in empty, dark theater together right? ;) ;)
AnonymouslyKnown0 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
no new stories? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ... ... ... April 2nd getting more chapters? yay last update NOOOOOOOOO... work out? no thanks im to tired for that right now. Merry Christmas nice chapter. Helga was very subtle in the theater. Arnold is sure to not notice anything ;)
AmethystFlare3 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
A wonderful installment as always! I have adored the little 'surprise' updates for this story over the years and these little updates always make my night! I need them close to midnight on Christmas eve each year, right when it's about to be Christmas day. I always look forward to curling up with my laptop in a blanket to read these stories! Thank you for all that you do and good luck establishing yourself as an animation scriptwriter! That sounds incredible. :)

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and all those you care about!

~AmethystFlare3
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
It's good to see that Arnold and Helga sharing popcorn at the movies still somehow ends with their hands touching. :] Also, I really loved all the references to TJM, that was a nice touch. ;) Merry Christmas!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Excellent update.

And Merry Christmas!
Disney'sBelle chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
I love this! I justwish it was completed. Id love to see more AH interactions as they were engaged, married, kids etc.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Merry Christmas!
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Baby Arnold, and Helga are the cutest! And I can't wait to see what happens next in April 2nd
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Another exciting update! :) It's always so fu to get the notification every year. I laugh and I cry. It's wonderful! Thank you as always for sharing. I hope you continue to love writing and to hone your skills!
AmethystFlare3 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I am so glad to see you that still continue to update this gem year after year :). It's just so cute! Ah :) Can't wait to hear more and more from you in the coming year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my favorite fanfiction author ever! :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Excellent!

Merry Christmas!
Void chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Just to clarify with my suggestion of a possible time travel fic someday I requested, I think it's cliché if its when their adults and married, so I think it would be a cool change of paste if you have post- FTI Arnold, Helga and possibly Gerald get flung like in one year to the future to learn of Arnold and Helga being a couple and acting all LTBH love dovey with each other, we all know how Helga will react ;) and we can predict Arnold will be shocked, maybe a little afraid and in total denial of having feelings for Helga.

Please consider, I think it would make a great fanfic and your writing style could pull it off.

Also great fic :)