Reviews for Fragments Of A Shattered Moon
Finish it
nicoll.nara.94 chapter 29 . 6/23
It breaks my heart to see this story incomplete, I hope some day you'll come again and give this beautiful story the final it deserves... Huge hug and thank you for this amazing chapters :)
Big Fan chapter 29 . 6/3
OH man this is an epic story!
Jannell A chapter 29 . 5/23
I finally finished all 29 chapters and immensely sad that Kagome never got to tell Sesshomaru how she felt, or vise versa. I would really like to read how this story ends. The locket is still with him. Does he give it to her in the future? Do they finally figure out they love each other? AHHHH. Please finish this story.
Can I please add a request to finish this story?! It's SO close to being done. Please complete it as promised!
malic12 chapter 28 . 4/28
Hiiii! I just want to let you know that I'm still holding on to your promise. There's just so few things that relieve med school stress and reading wonderfully written fics is on top of the list.
Is this story really left for good?
aki93 chapter 29 . 4/2
When you read a story you think you can love just to discover it is unfinished when it's on it's last few chapters...sigh
I don't really know if you dear author are going to read this review since this fic has probably been abandoned long ago...but anyway, it was a beautiful story, with hopefully a beautiful ending
Coolfire30 chapter 29 . 3/12
No I swear to whoever is up there this cannot be the end. This needs to be continued. Fucking hell imma freak if this doesn't get continued. I'm too emotionally invested in this to even think that this is the end. Fuck my life I wanna cry and die in a hole.
Coolfire30 chapter 28 . 3/12
That last scene made me SCREAM and hyperventilate. It was not enough but then again it was too much for me to take... *sigh*
Coolfire30 chapter 27 . 3/12
IM FUCKING RAGING. I LITERALLY SCREAMED 'FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST FUCKING SAY IT!' I MEAN FUCKING HELL I'M SO FRUSTRATED
Coolfire30 chapter 23 . 3/12
Oooooohhhhhh shit bitches IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY'VE NOTICED THEIR UNDENIABLE LIVE FOR EACH OTHER
Coolfire30 chapter 21 . 3/12
YES GURL YOU GO BITCH, GO FUCK INUYASHA UP. GO FUCKING FUCK THAT DUMBASS UP.
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 3/11
Bahah ahahah fucking RICE Man, fucking rice, he was jealous of rice lmao he wanted to be rice. I can't right now bahahahaha I'm laughing
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 3/11
This chapter made me so emotional