Reviews for Fragments Of A Shattered Moon
Mara chapter 29 . 11/11
Cuanto tiempo extra├▒andote. Espero que regreses pronto.
Tu historia es fenomenal y merece un digna conclusi├│n.
Un besote, bay.
Please update.
Elisabeth Christine 1715 chapter 29 . 10/28
This story is amazing, please come back!
Heels and Fun chapter 29 . 5/21
mmmm I would to read the story complete, I know is hard when you left aside a story, but... Is a great story! I love this Sesshomaru, Kagome, well, I love her strenght, is a hole new Kagome, the thing is that she is so naive, Of course Sesshomaru loves her back, I mean, he is cold, and cruel to any one, bute he does anything for her, she is so blind... so, I hope that someday you end this, you are a wonderful writter.
pd: Sorry if my english is bad, my natal lenguage is spanish.
Come back please? It's been years.
Oh for fuck sake, you couldn't let them confess their love? What kind of a shitty story is this, dragging on and on...
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 29 . 4/14
This story is breaking my heart! I need them to get together already!TTTT
asesoriaescolar chapter 29 . 4/13
Hey! Well i found this history by an accident, I think that your fic is beautiful, sensitive, and powerful, the Sesshomaru's emotions & Kagome's emotions are very intensive... I fall in love whit this story, please, please Could you update? Please!
And please, forgive my English.
Bluepen2016 chapter 29 . 3/29
You do not need to show the battle. That is too hard and can be boring. It is better to tell the battle scenes unless needed. Ex: Shakespeare or many feudal stories like that show Reign. The characters can just talk about it later. Kagome can get the news of what happened to Sesshoumaru or Kouga. /blog/featured-article/2013/04/so-you-want-to-have-a-war-by-django-wexler/
AFFF chapter 29 . 2/23
TERMINA TU HISTORIA POR DIOS! VOY A ENLOQUECER
bo-ho6 chapter 29 . 1/10
Will ever update this story? You promised not to give up on any story...
insanity1911 chapter 29 . 1/7
Didn't you promise to never abandon your stories? I'm devastated that this one is not even close to finished... T.T please
ItStartsWithZ chapter 29 . 12/28/2016
life has made you busy, but i hope all is well with your studies (and everything else!). i've added your story as a favorite, so i can be notified as to when the lovely couple will be reunited. happy holidays!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
i love your work! sorry for just writing a review now, your story held my heart! i can't even put my phone down :p anyway. glad to have found this fic. I admire how you tell the POV of both characters, and how you are so into the detail but the story does not get stuffed and i was not even bored.. wow. i really fell for Sesshoumaru and Kagome as a pair! kudos!
AKARY YAMI chapter 29 . 12/8/2016
i dont really know if you will finish this fic but i hope you do