Reviews for Transi de Froid
HelpmeHermione chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Thank you for writing this awesome story! I REALLY enjoyed it! I love your style, wit, and clever scenarios. I loved the mentioning of the particularly absorbing read of The Book of Sponges. I think I'll amuse someone with that some day. I also loved how you stayed pretty close to character. I was hoping Harry wouldn't be such an unsupportable jerk. With Ron it's kind of expected, especially since he hoped to get with her someday. Mrs. McGonnagalagalgalga...LOL I totally feel the same. I can never spell it unless I'm copying. I have to say this is my favorite Draco/Hermione story yet, and there are some good ones out there. You nudged over my former favorite Draco and Hermione. I always liked this coupling as I think Ron would bore her. They were too much like brother and sister in their earlier years. Only Draco would keep her on her toes. Or maybe Snape. About to go read your sequel. Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Um.,, blaise is a guy...
BrightestWitchofYourAge chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You know how to attract a reader the summary made me like ugg I had to read the story is beautiful.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I don't even know how to pronounce the title or this story but I enjoyed reading it . I am glad you didn't leave me hanging. Hermione and her old friends will evenaully get back together.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Her friends should like Hermione reguardless of who she loves. They can hate her boyfriend Draco but love her, If they don't like her because of him, they were never her friends.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
I think Draco was behind Paul's death.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I liked this chapter. Hermione should have told her parents Draco real name, reguardless if they didn't get along as kids. What does she have going with this paul guy?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
First she's the one that is a secert girlfriend and now he's the secert boyfriend. I like the way the tables have turned for Draco and Hermione.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Why don't everyone just let Hermione and Draco be together? They don't have enough to deal with in their own lives?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Story is good and oh oh Draco is jealous of Justin.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
For a handsome guy who gets all the girls, why does Draco become so unhinged because of Hermione doesn't want to go with him any more.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
You're a good writer. I can't decide if Draco is good or evil.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I like it when Draco takes her flying on his broom.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Why is Hermione hanging around Draco when there are not in a relatship really?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Does Draco hate her , like her or love Hermione?