Reviews for Jingle Bella Rock
Cullen0128 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
wow what a awesome Christmas present, great job.
friscofilly chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
isacz chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
love it! great job! :);):) merry christmas!
MrsChairNaley chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I totally had that version of Jinge Bell Rock playing the entire time while reading this! ahh so christmassy and smexy, I loved it :)
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Well, that was kinda sexy. ;-) I also enjoyed the reference to OSU, my second hometown is Corvallis. Are you an Oregonian? Merry Christmas!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
HAHHAHAH! LOVED IT! LOL! That was so WOW! Lol! heehee
Kitschisme chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Of course you had to write one for Doris!

She is so very awesome.
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
wow great oneshot...i love jingle bell rock and now i love it more lol.

hope u have a merry christmas!
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
love how those Cullens pick their trees lol
allana rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
whoa... go edward! go bella! *fan cheer* yes i am a fan of twilight lemons... especially with edward and bella lol imma perve
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was extremely hot.
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
It was wonderful! Aw...you really are too good to me you know that! I was grinning the entire time I was reading it! PERFECT and now Christmas is complete! I appreciate you doing this for me...I really do. I wish there was something I could do for you... I feel like the little drummer boy. "I have no gift to bring" pa rum pa pum pum...I guess all I can give you is my devotion of unending thanks and gratitude for ALL you do for this avid fan of yours. I truely do appreciate all the time you take to write such incredible stories. YOUR writing is magnificent...I know you have GOT to be tired of me saying so, but the truth is what it is love! I adore you...I really do. My sincerest thanks my friend for this and so much more. Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Doris

P.S. NOW whenever I hear that song...it will have an entirely different meaning and I shall secretly smile inside and think of this gift...and you! Thanks again love! I loved it!
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aww it was kind of cute! happy holidays!
krissy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
At first, I thought he was human, but then it pointed out his ice cold skin and golden eyes. I've noticed that no one ever calls the color of the Cullens eyes yellow, just a simple yellow. It's always golden, honey or butterscotch or something like that. Just pointing that out for all of you who haven't noticed. :)
hit-the-duckies chapter 1 . 12/24/2008