Reviews for Silence in the Library Please
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Nice twoshot.

Kisses from Argentina!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
"Poor" Cloud. He's bad boy, uh?

Kisses from Argentina!
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
so sadistic!
honeyberries chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
O.o Sephiroth is soo cruel..I love itCloud should thank Zack for making him run his 'errand'.LOLz
El chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Good job, like it very much and oh so hot.
BlackDomina71 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Holy shit that was hot. Who'd have thought little Cloud was into such roughness? Glad you added it...Now I guess I'll move on! *chu*
Kags21 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Please update this soon
Mitts chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh I love the dirty bedroom talk. And I bet little Cloudy did too. He must have done...he passed out with the force of his cumming!

That was Hot with a capital H... I take my hat off to you. Bravo. Um, there will be more of this lushious story, won't there? You're not going to leave off there, are you? I mean, we readers HAVE to know if Cloud wakes up ok... if he needs to see a surgeon about his ravaged hole... Did the 'gifted' General tear him? Will he do so next time he takes him? IS there a next time of taking him?

See? So many unanswered questions that you just can't abandon, lol...

Just two teeny little things I spotted that you might like to know...

1) Cloud only shook in reply, Sephiroth removed his tight gist (fist) and rubbed his leaking cock softly.

2) He peeled off his gloves and throw (threw) them somewhere

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Well done!
Tobirion chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
AH! Dirty talk! XD

Poor little Cloudy! Sephy was mean '[

But I'm guessing that little kiss on the cheek means that he /does/ care? :D

Very good, though very embarassing to read. I almost passed out when Cloud said, "Put your...(rest of sentence :O)" At the end I was bright red, but very happy. Nice little continuation :P I'm sure Mitts'll like it. ]

Though Sephiroth needs to stop with the INSULTS! Someone tell Seph that the way to a man's heart is not with mean names! Though maybe it is with Cloud... you never know. O.o
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh my lord!

That was delicious and so naughty. That's such a orginal story idea and I adored it!
BlackDomina71 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I freaggin loved it. I laughed so hard, my family probably thought I was losing my mind...great read!
LazyLamia chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It was awesome - don't leave this story like this - this needs another chapter - pretty, pretty please?

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
oohlala chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
i wonder what sephy is going to do to him.
Mitts chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Yay...Clap.

I want to know now just HOW Seph is going to take care of him, lol.

You did a fantatic job, and in such a short time too! That's amazing. I wish my muses would work like that lol.

And it was really great meeting up with you on IMVU. We have GOT to do it again :)

Have a fantastic Christmas...Big hugs...Mwah