Reviews for A Sirius Christmas Carol
starlite22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
What did Hermiones note in the cup say?
Enjoyed the story.
209658 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I've read this story countless times on my phone, over and over whenever it nears Winter.

I just love it. I can really feel the emotions of Sirius and his family and...Oh gods, it's so good I started crying! :,D

Amazingly well written and you even got the humor in it.

I loved that twist when it turns out it was Hermione that was doing all of this. You even had me convinced it was all ghosts. :)

Thank you for allowing me to read this. It has been a real pleasure.

Love from,

PadfootGredLover628
m chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aww
SilverPotion205 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
you said that there was a note that was in the cup in the tea-set thing Hermione sent Sirius for Christmas, what did the note say? you never wrote it in, in your story..
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice story! It is the falling in love thing that doesn't work. She would pull the prank for Harry and family yes. should have picked someone else, even an oc for the romantic interest.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was pretty cool. A Christmas Carol is probably one of my favorite Christmas stories, so I like the wizarding take!
emcaro chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really enjoyed that story! It was really well written, and I found all of the characters to be very believable. Sirius did retreat and become bitter in OOTP. Hermione always has the answer. It all fit. I loved it.
acata chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Awh, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
rach12793 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This story is absolutely beautiful. The plot is incredible, I'm not surprised it took you a long time to work out! You've captured the character of Sirius perfectly and Hermione is also portrayed well. Very well done on some super writing! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Rachel x.
xGryffindorQueenx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I

Was

Crying

it's so beautiful
slitherinprincess3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
that was a cute little story, and I had a feeling Hermione was behind the whole thing
Anne J Black chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really liked it! Hermione is a very bright witch! )

Greetings from Argentina! ).

Merry Christmas! )
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
A wonderful story, I really liked your version of this Christmas tale, very well done!