Reviews for Flattened U's and Thumb Dots
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 1 . 7/25
Why are you so clever? Would you consider bestowing another gift in humour/romance form on your loyal readers?
random-stranger chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Lol, Hermione! Trust you to go around finding runes in Draco Malfoy's nose when he's trying to flirt with you *in his own unique way of course* Such an adorable drabble...and very much like the real characters, which just makes it better. I keep mentioning this is my reviews, but Merlin, you have flair when it comes to dialogue! The wit of both parties is faultless!
Happy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Light and very clever!
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Super cute! Love the sarcastic Draco! Great!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It was cute. :)
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
draco being his usual arrogant self and hermione being.. well, hermione. you truly are a gifted writer. :)
Crissytje chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
whieeeee xd cute :p have I already rold you what a terrific writer you are xd

TwinsConspiracy chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I loved it! It was so cute and very sweet and witty! Very nice!
Gentlelove chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hm...are you fed up yet of me saying, "cute" or "clever" or "really liked your story" to ALL your stories :) Can't help it, you are a very good writer & I love the fact your stories either make me laugh out loud or at the very least I end up smiling :)

Thx for posting!
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Well, its very creative, so don't sell yourself short. I mean, the runes anyway. Unless you looked them up. Then its just cute. :-I
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Sweet _ I enjoy this a lot!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Lol, loved it! It was cute :p
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
“Come to freeze yourself to death? Not the most efficient form of suicide I’ve ever heard of.”

Love it!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
great job! i like this one a lot!

lacking a better name
Grace chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very sweet and well written. Thank you for this lovely story...not too long or drawn out. I loved it!