Reviews for Christmas Without You
FlameStar66 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Okay. This is the best story I have ever read. Would you mind adding a sequel to it? This is very good, no spelling mistakes, and that would be very in character if that did happen, with all of them.
frosty-the-radiator chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This story is the ideal combination of comedy and cuteness.

I laughed particularly when Yuffie let loose the details of Leon's "bribe" to Tifa and Aerith, and 'awwed' when Cloud gave Leon the roses.

The ending was a fantastic ending, and was the perfect way for it to end, in my opinion.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hehehe...gives a better meaning to the term, "Merry F*ing Christmas."
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was adorable! I love this pairing. I look forward to more of these from you.
talinsquall chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I can't believe I missed this! My synthesis love in story form! This is a definite favorite. I see your Fencer Earring and gift you a Cosmic Arts in return! Happy New Year!
angrylightning chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was awesome and so cute you rock!
Vellacora chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
KYAH! So hot! This story really made me think and let my mind wonder with all the suggestive sex comments with Cloud and Leon, seriously they are the best couple eva!

Wuv the Playfulness*
smilebot chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
HOLY SHIVA!

OMGSH... damn... if only there was a lemon... TTTT

Really though... I can't believe Cloud went that far to please Leon... so fluffy...nya...

Caramel, eh? I do have to agree.. maybe the cherry one could go next, or the peppermint. I dunno...

It's so hawt how Cloud calls Leon kitty.

Damn... so fucking ingenious.

And yesshu, they will be having a verry fucking Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too, Rei-tan!
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
For some reason, the thought of caramel flavored lube is making me grin like a lunatic. And the thought of Yuffie as a ghost is rather terrifying. XD
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Such a cute Christmas fic! Merry Christmas!
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
"get ready for a merry fuck1ng christmas kitty" i nearly DIED of major nosebleed *scurries to find tissue and comes back*

total woahness dude. that was so cute and sexy XD i seriously love how you have cloud just picking leon up whenever he wants and just tossing him around like a play thing...teehee ;] we all know that leon loves it
SuperSailorDarkness chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
yay! such a cute story! merry christmas!
Kitsunefan203 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
XD Poor Leon, he should've known with Cloud that something like that box of assorted...lubes...would've lead to use of them within the first five minutes of seeing them

Merry Christmas to you