Reviews for Ginny Returns
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 6/23
Nevermind, I just didn't read the last chapter carefully enough. Strange they wouldn't take that into consideration after all their planning. Still an interesting read though.
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 6/23
I thought Ginny was going back to Harry's first year not second? And she's being a little creepy with her interactions towards Harry. To ask someone you JUST met for money... well it's a little weird and I'm surprised Harry didn't react differently.
mikewj93 chapter 17 . 4/18
that was a very entertaining story. thanks for the trip
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 4/6
Nice one! Thanks for a great (re)read!
Read it all in one go. I really enjoyed the story over-all. It's kind of funny, I thought Harry was a bit too flat and not lively enough for the Ginny in this story but I think that's also a testament to how much I liked the Ginny you wrote. The Hermione bashing got a little much at times but the rest of the plot was so compelling that I didn't notice it too much. I also liked how you didn't write a super dumb or emotionally devoid Ron. Hope to read more from you in the future.
StupidChinaBook chapter 2 . 3/13
Isn't Nagini a female snake?
SynDeath chapter 17 . 3/6
One of the best re-do fics all around.
You dealt with almost everything, gave Harry a healthier upbringing, had the Weasleys be more honest with each other, gave Hermione her dues, allowed Sirius to still bring out his pureblood education, finished the problems relatively early, allowed Ginny and many others a happy ending. I'm just so happy. Honestly, great fic!
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 2/9
Wow.. What an incredible story! I had an amazing time reading it and your concept was fantastic and new! You treated it perfectly and the characters, the plot, the personalities were extremely enjoyable! Thank you for writing this story
dianaanne chapter 17 . 1/16
That was fun and different from many time travel ficus.
marie chapter 17 . 1/9
I love your writing it is very good.
I cant wait to read more about LIly's child IM excited howe this can be done
noreenklose chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Excellent story.
Thanks for sharing.
I loved how you "fixed" the Dumbles problem. . .I'd have hexed him GOOD!
Eva chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
I love this story. It has some issues and wonky writing, especially at the beginning, but I love it. I think this is the third time I've read it?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
I really like your take on "bashing." You don't pull your punches with Dumbledore and Snape, but you also don't go overboard with how terrible they are, and you give them a chance to reform.
sam chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Just read this and really liked it considering I normally hate harry and ginny fics
Peggie chapter 17 . 9/15/2016