Reviews for Ginny Returns
Fick Chick chapter 17 . 3/10
Something I've never understood in HP fics. Why would the DADA curse break at Voldy's death but curses on anceint objects like those you mentioned being worked on in the Department of Mysteries or that Gringots' curse breakers work on in Egypt last long after their caster's deaths.

BtW, I liked this fic.
Fick Chick chapter 12 . 3/10
I thought the locket needed to be opened to destroy the horcrux but that required a parselmouth, which Harry would no longer have been after destroying the horcrux in his scar. If my memory is true you may want to consider switchin up the order of destruction.
why didn't she think to use blood replenishing potions?
Ghosttamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
food for thought on the freely given blood would expired blood from a blood drive work or does it have to be freshly harvested blood.
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
I really like your stories but the last 2-3 chapters have been an absolute bore...
I HATE when in fanfics Sirius goes back to following pureblood traditions and stuff. Making Harry go around the girls of his year to get to know them and then this party... I hate it. Also because the way it changes Molly. She’s always “make sure you behave properly”, “act like a proper girl”, bla bla bla and she’s fixated on matching ginny and thinking about marriage. It disgust me. The party and the fact that so many girls where here feels like harry it’s a market where one person has to choose between all those products.
So I have heavily disliked the past few chapters.
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
Holy cow that was probably the most satisfying chapter I ever read !
slytherinterror chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
hey. thank god the blood and gore and doom went away with chapter one. :P

but i must say ur taking things a bit too fast. and really? apparating was the first thing ginny did when she decided to check if her "magic" came back with her? a bit of a build up would have been more believable no? but anyways...

also, i realized i didn't say which story i was reading last time. sorry! its "ginny returns", but maybe this review cleared that up.

i don't think i will write again, atleast not chapter wise. maybe in the end. so bye and thanks for the awesome work!
slytherinterror chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
wow. i must say KB0, you have one SICK imagination when it matters. that was wayyyy to gruesome. I have always liked ur stories and hope this gets better as right now i have a really bad taste in my mouth.

PS: Sorry, i am just rambling my thoughts as i read ur story, and the review button was placed a little too conveniently. I don't normally do this but felt the need to vent a little. please dont mind and forgive me if u get offended by anything I write.
mysuvone chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
I have read it a few times and Love your writing.
Jake Crepeau chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
This was another excellently executed story! I think I especially like the name Tristan James Potter. It does indeed have a certain ring to it.
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
Master being the proper title for a young gentleman...I remember that from my own childhood. My aunt used to address letters to my brothers with that title. I don't remember when social convention said it automatically switched to "Mr." though. It was either at 13 or 16; I'm not sure which.
Oh, and thank you for being one of the few people at FFN who actually remembers that the wizarding world did not acknowledge that any title such as "Ms." existed.
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
Nevermind, I just didn't read the last chapter carefully enough. Strange they wouldn't take that into consideration after all their planning. Still an interesting read though.
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
I thought Ginny was going back to Harry's first year not second? And she's being a little creepy with her interactions towards Harry. To ask someone you JUST met for money... well it's a little weird and I'm surprised Harry didn't react differently.
mikewj93 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
that was a very entertaining story. thanks for the trip
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
Nice one! Thanks for a great (re)read!