Reviews for Ginny Returns
Wow! Just can't explain what a delightful surprise that was. I haven't liked Ginny/H stories in the past perhaps because they normally also included HR/Ron, which is the world's DUMBEST pairing. However after reading your explanation concerning H/G and those who don't like it I decided to give it another try and I'm very happy I did. Thank you once again. This was a terrific story.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 1/18
I'm not perfectly happy with the premise but I can understand it. I do think that the blood should have come from blood replenishing potions
but oh well.
LoveEvangeline chapter 2 . 1/4
I love the 'young and old' confusion that went on, it felt really authentic but unexpected. Usually in time travel fics they just pop into the new body and everything's fine! It's nice to see the 'war' between the young Ginny and the adult Ginny.
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 1/4
I searched everywhere for this story and I'm so glad I found it again. It's truly one of my favorites to read. However I do feel like there would've been more angst before Hermione's death. I'll try to leave more reviews because I feel like your story deserves it. I'm terrible at leaving reviews but I'm trying to get better at it, because there are so many great fics with low review counts!
OneOfManyWriters chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is a great story and I love that Ginny is the one travelling through time instead of Harry!
Tomon chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Couldn't resist the temptation to reread this story after so many years :) And totally worth it. It's really a wonderfull story and I like how few pointers and one responsible person in charge managed to change so much.
Someone could said that Ginny could have planned it better because there were few mistakes on her part that could backfire easily but on the other hand some events are pretty random and changing the past can cause big waves in unexpected ways :)
So if I really would want to point at some mistake it would be probably Lockhart, you never told us why/how his teaching job ended :)

Anyway really a wonderful and one of the best time traveling stories out there. Amazing job
aheartofwords chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I wasn't sure at first if I really liked this story. After the first few chapters it just got better and better and I really loved it by the middle-end. I found myself worried that Ginny was going to push Harry away because of her boldness. I also thought it was going to cause her to give away her secret to others as well. After Harry's party I stopped worrying :) and I was quite glad! All in all this fic is wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
X chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Okay, I can understand why Ginny is the focus of the story, but so far she isn't 'helping' him so much as she's *replacing* him. No offers to teach him spells that she's let him know that she knows, etc. I'm starting to get fed up with this story.
Llew Thomas chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
I tend to skip over stories not told from Harry's point of view. I have to say I am very glad I did not skip this one. To be honest I only started reading because I have so enjoyed your other stories that I have read and this on is also a winner. Thanks for the time I spent reading and enjoying this story.
AragornII chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
This is probably the 4th time (at least) that I've read this one...one of your best!

Thanks
james.mattson.7 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I simply wish to congratulate you on a superbly written story and wish you luck on all future projects.
Delirious Ambiguity chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I really like the different take on the whole "person x goes back to time y" story. It's nice to see someone different as the main character for the story. I really liked the Ginny POV you took, it's a very well written story. Congrats!
MMax chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
i kept hoping who Hermione was going to marry. I almost was guessing that it was going to be Neville Longbottom since he and Hermione was leaving the Tri Tournament together and was on the train together.
Guess Neville still ended up with Hannah Abbott.
MMax chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
oh, I thought that you might make her into a superGinny of some sort. :)
Terry Kepner chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Good story. A different approach.