Reviews for Ginny Returns
Lemix chapter 6 . 11/29/2021
I liked the idea behind the fic, Ginny travels trough time alone is pretty rare, she is a fun if not a bit underdeveloped character from canon, now here is the problem tho, Ginny in this story is the definition of a manipulative predator, grooming little Harry to become her husbundo in the future, teaching her friends that treathning others is the right way to go when u dont like how they act and other little things that i wont bother voicing, now to be fair she is a bit obssesive about Harry in canon, being in love with him even before meeting him is kind of gives it away, but this is too much, u even wrote how he is a little afraid of her any time she does something innocent like touching him friendly or talking with him in private so u had to be aware of it, but i just cant read this one anymore, it is hard to write stuff like that i can admit, she is in love, she wants them to be together somewhere in the future, but by telling him she is from the future and all this fussing, he has to know by now they have a history together, so now his path is set, if u were realistic and fair here, u would make it so they wont get togheter by the end and be friends or something, if it was a harem fic they would already fucked since most harem writers are little kids with no concept of age and other important stuff, but u are not a kid i presume and this does not look like a 12 year old harem fic, this review might sounds harsh, but i wanted to voice my frustration, u probably dont care about this work anymore anyway, its very old, wish u good luck in your future writing.
suzana.a.portal chapter 2 . 10/11/2021
Perfect
owl3764 chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
I liked it. I'm also liking that every story of yours seems so different to the next (or last - depending in which order I read them in).
Well done and glad that Wolfs_Scream helped you out with some polish and guidance.
occasionallywrite chapter 17 . 8/19/2021
This is fabulous! Ginny handles her business.
HeyRae chapter 2 . 5/31/2021
Ch2, whatever the "official" word on Nagini, all that really needs said, is, "for the purposes of this story, Nagini was made a horcrux in 1981." It's fanfiction. Any and all rules can be changed to fit the story. That's why it's fan fiction. It's all based on "what if..."
Guest chapter 17 . 5/18/2021
This story was neat. It's cool to have nonHarry protagonists every once in a while. Snape thing was nice. It suffered from some dragging at the end but even that's not half as boring as it could've been. Ginny just bulldozed right past all obstacles and there was extremely little tension (that seems like a chronic fault of yours, author). No butterfly shenanigans happened to provide a challenge either, so it absolutely doesn't deserve adventure tag.

More ups than downs. This fanfiction gets a 7/10 from me. Not bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2021
So Ginny will beat Voldy in a week and the rest of this story will be an "epilogue" where Ginny grooms Harry to be the perfect husband that's 5 times as long as that bit, right? That seemed to be your style from other stories, author.
Sheelf21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
I really enjoyed your story. It's about time you dealt with a FF from Ginny's point of view going back to fix everything, and meeting her consequences. You managed to make me enjoy it, have moments where I had a hard time, and even get emotional. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story.
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 3 . 4/15/2021
The vanishing cabinet wasn't moves to the RoR until after the Weasley twins were expelled
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 4/13/2021
"Lavender, who looked a lot more thirteen than Ginny did" Well, could that possibly be due to the fact that Lavender is a year plus older than Ginny? Ginny is only twelve. Hermione's greeting on the train didn't make much sense as she had visited the Burrow in August and had met Sirius. Still, love the story. Maybe both should briefly date a few other people?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/11/2021
she could have just told him that she used Serpentsortia to get the snakes. Or, that she used the summoning charm (accio) to summon them from outside the castle
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 4/11/2021
Perhaps she should have put other bones in the grave. A large animal bone would have been a good idea... JUST in case!
oujiswan chapter 17 . 4/9/2021
Aaaaawwwwwwww que lindos
mysuvone chapter 16 . 2/15/2021
This story was very well written Kevin all of your stories are. I enjoyed it at siye and have enjoyed reading it again and again as it gives me hope that one day I will met my Harry im as stubborn as Ginny.
mysuvone chapter 13 . 2/15/2021
Draco hosed so badly hahahaha