Reviews for Ginny Returns
teedub chapter 4 . 5/31
I get the impression that Harry is not going to be the same Harry that Ginny misses and wants back.
Lliono chapter 17 . 5/24
Ok, i pretty much loved your story. I simply adore realistic character development, and you have made it an artform.

I will definitely check out your other fictions :)
Poet Wroet chapter 17 . 4/8
One of the things I liked most about this story is the absolute lack of Chekhov's Gun. I really don't like Chekhov's Gun - I much prefer reality.

Thanks for writing this story. It was great.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 3/20
Same comments as last time...she's not controlling her behavior enough. Taking a detention rather than causing any risk to her secret would have been more mature. Is this part of her eleven year old self acting her age? Seems so likely that some Slytherins will mention said detention causing Snape to question others and discover he has been the victim of a memory charm. He would NOT let that go. He will be watching her from now on.

Now that some things have been altered, she risks the advantage of foreknowledge being compromised. Therefore I hope she captures Scabbers before he runs off preventing her from freeing Sirius who would be her perfect ally.
nanaeleanor chapter 3 . 3/20
Fun story so far, but an eleven year old Ginny intimidating Draco like that on the train was a bad decision. She should be taking care not to draw any attention to herself by acting unlike her age. The speech afterwards to Harry was likewise unrealistic. Her behavior is bound to make curious observers take notice and act in ways that may alter the timeline.
Wow! Just can't explain what a delightful surprise that was. I haven't liked Ginny/H stories in the past perhaps because they normally also included HR/Ron, which is the world's DUMBEST pairing. However after reading your explanation concerning H/G and those who don't like it I decided to give it another try and I'm very happy I did. Thank you once again. This was a terrific story.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 1/18
I'm not perfectly happy with the premise but I can understand it. I do think that the blood should have come from blood replenishing potions
but oh well.
LoveEvangeline chapter 2 . 1/4
I love the 'young and old' confusion that went on, it felt really authentic but unexpected. Usually in time travel fics they just pop into the new body and everything's fine! It's nice to see the 'war' between the young Ginny and the adult Ginny.
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 1/4
I searched everywhere for this story and I'm so glad I found it again. It's truly one of my favorites to read. However I do feel like there would've been more angst before Hermione's death. I'll try to leave more reviews because I feel like your story deserves it. I'm terrible at leaving reviews but I'm trying to get better at it, because there are so many great fics with low review counts!
WriterJace chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is a great story and I love that Ginny is the one travelling through time instead of Harry!
Tomon chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Couldn't resist the temptation to reread this story after so many years :) And totally worth it. It's really a wonderfull story and I like how few pointers and one responsible person in charge managed to change so much.
Someone could said that Ginny could have planned it better because there were few mistakes on her part that could backfire easily but on the other hand some events are pretty random and changing the past can cause big waves in unexpected ways :)
So if I really would want to point at some mistake it would be probably Lockhart, you never told us why/how his teaching job ended :)

Anyway really a wonderful and one of the best time traveling stories out there. Amazing job
aheartofwords chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I wasn't sure at first if I really liked this story. After the first few chapters it just got better and better and I really loved it by the middle-end. I found myself worried that Ginny was going to push Harry away because of her boldness. I also thought it was going to cause her to give away her secret to others as well. After Harry's party I stopped worrying :) and I was quite glad! All in all this fic is wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
X chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Okay, I can understand why Ginny is the focus of the story, but so far she isn't 'helping' him so much as she's *replacing* him. No offers to teach him spells that she's let him know that she knows, etc. I'm starting to get fed up with this story.
Llew Thomas chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
I tend to skip over stories not told from Harry's point of view. I have to say I am very glad I did not skip this one. To be honest I only started reading because I have so enjoyed your other stories that I have read and this on is also a winner. Thanks for the time I spent reading and enjoying this story.
AragornII chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
This is probably the 4th time (at least) that I've read this one...one of your best!

Thanks