Reviews for Ginny Returns
Mariposadelaluna chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
This story was so freaking awesome! I loved the whole Ginny-centric idea with time traveling. Her comparing people from both timelines was something that isn't emphasized as much as you've done. It was done well and I really liked it. I also liked that she was older than fresh out of Hogwarts because it gave her a more believable mature perspective. I loved how you made DD misguided and not evil. It's a delicate balance most authors don't seem to be able to achieve or aren't interested in. I really enjoyed this story because it felt fresh and new, which is hard to find in HP fan fiction. Thank you for sharing.
AryaAliceLuna chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
once again good job! D love it!
Black Durion chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
nice
brigrove chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Nice story. I quite enjoyed Harry refusing to tell Dumbledore what had happened although I'd have preferred to see Dumbledore's reaction to lerning that his keeping secrets had cost so many lives in the other timeline.

I'd also have liked to have seen Hermione's reaction to learning the truth.
brigrove chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Nice story so far. Actually Ginny was right to stop Dobby's bludger. The trouble with allowing things to happen again is that you can't guarantee EXACTLY the same outcome a second time. Harry could have been more seriously injured or even killed.
shinystar19yay chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Amazing! A happy story :) and a nice ending! It was a great read!
belleartiste chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Lovely story! I really enjoyed reading a fic from Ginny's perspective. I was looking for a good time-traveling fic and this hit the spot. You did an excellent job portraying Ginny's voice as well as all of the other characters. The only person I didn't like was Sirius, it always seemed like he was potentially up to no good (and not in a mischievous way). But other than that it was fabulous! Thanks for the great read.
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
I finally just finished this story. I have been so busy with work, that I am so behind on fanfic. I loved it so much. Thanks for creating such a wonderful story! I look forward to more stories writtne by you.
dragaman chapter 17 . 12/17/2009
this is a truly unique and enjoyable read.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
Good job on this story, very enjoyable. Several things I especially liked: The tension of whether Ginny overplays her hand at various points, and risks losing Harry as a result. Without examining the risks of that, any redo story is doomed to fail, so good job there. Also, you were able to create a credible and likeable Ginny, not an easy task for a reader like me who essentially dislikes both the character and the pairing based on canon. (how JKR could expect her Harry to fall for the Ginny she showed us still escapes me, almost as much as her Ron/Hermione pairing with their endless bickering speaks volumes about her view of relationships at the time she wrote that). Another aspect worth noting was the job you did developing the Sirius character, especially the aspect of knowing how the system works and how to play it, and the fact that sometimes it's important to play the game as well. Good contrast there between Ron and Sirius. Also liked that Dumbles didn't get the full info at the end, no way he could be trusted with that level of information. This one definitely hits my favorites list. Thanks for a great read!
gauravmittal2 chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
nice story
RebeccaRoy chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
Awesome! Love how Harry and Ginny are happily married and love the name they chose too. Nice to see a reformed Snape too.
RebeccaRoy chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
Awesome, a great way to get them together. I like this!
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Awesome, great party. However. Ron really did deserve the grounding as he was way over the line in how he acted.
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
Hmm Ginny may be setting up as a matchmaker with out meaning to.
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »