Reviews for Ginny Returns
PhoenixRe chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Quite nice story.

The first time travel with Ginny as the main character. I really like what you did with the character.

Nice work
fishertowers chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Congratulations! As you said at the beginning and end of your story, there aren't any other "Ginny Redo" fics out there (that I have seen). I thought this was marvelous. Ginny was strong, funny and understanding. And everything still worked out, despite the time-travel.

Specifically, what I really liked was that Harry was an unspeakable. Most stories place him as Head Auror or A quidditch player. So, well done you!

FT
Delrusant chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
ginny does a good work, but my point in all these go back in time and love stories is the changes especially if it not Harry that goes back change his character a lot, he should be less damaged but also a bit less strong willed and driven due to lesser life experience. In this it could disappoint war hardened going backers because their patner would not be as much theiir equal and could not relate as much.
Delrusant chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
very unloggical hermione there, why in the world if it is not specified fresh blood can't one of them give blood apint a day until the quantity necessary and store it with a stasis spell or such. That was really dumb from her who sould know blood donation exist in muggle world
Bagoosa chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
In general, I like it enough to put it in my community (of which I cannot remember the name because I take Spanish, not French). However, there were 4 things that really bothered me:

- I like Ron and Hermione together. I always have. In my eyes, they're like two halves of a whole.

- You never put a period after "Mr". It's an abbreviation; it needs a period.

- Dumbledore is an antagonist in this story. In the books, he's a protagonist, and he has a slightly better sense of "greater good" than this one (I think).

- All of your characters, especially Harry, were a bit OOC.
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 17 . 4/9/2010
That was very interesting! Good job!
vader1 chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Just wanted to say I really liked this story
Europec chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
*Smile!*

And good job on the the overall tease. Like how would they end up together and, naturally, the Dumbledore confrontation.

You made this story sound very true with canon and I liked that a lot, after reading way too many fics where all the central characters are twisted and dark. Not that I'm complaining, those are fun, but it's good to read a nice one like this once in a while. One of the best in my books and is instantely jumping up to the top 20 of HG fics!

Cheers!
Mariposadelaluna chapter 17 . 2/28/2010
This story was so freaking awesome! I loved the whole Ginny-centric idea with time traveling. Her comparing people from both timelines was something that isn't emphasized as much as you've done. It was done well and I really liked it. I also liked that she was older than fresh out of Hogwarts because it gave her a more believable mature perspective. I loved how you made DD misguided and not evil. It's a delicate balance most authors don't seem to be able to achieve or aren't interested in. I really enjoyed this story because it felt fresh and new, which is hard to find in HP fan fiction. Thank you for sharing.
AryaAliceLuna chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
once again good job! D love it!
Black Durion chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
nice
brigrove chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Nice story. I quite enjoyed Harry refusing to tell Dumbledore what had happened although I'd have preferred to see Dumbledore's reaction to lerning that his keeping secrets had cost so many lives in the other timeline.

I'd also have liked to have seen Hermione's reaction to learning the truth.
brigrove chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Nice story so far. Actually Ginny was right to stop Dobby's bludger. The trouble with allowing things to happen again is that you can't guarantee EXACTLY the same outcome a second time. Harry could have been more seriously injured or even killed.
shinystar19yay chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Amazing! A happy story :) and a nice ending! It was a great read!
belleartiste chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Lovely story! I really enjoyed reading a fic from Ginny's perspective. I was looking for a good time-traveling fic and this hit the spot. You did an excellent job portraying Ginny's voice as well as all of the other characters. The only person I didn't like was Sirius, it always seemed like he was potentially up to no good (and not in a mischievous way). But other than that it was fabulous! Thanks for the great read.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »