Reviews for Ginny Returns
katmom chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
This was a truly enjoyable read. Thank you very much for sharing your vision with us. So glad you have many more stories for me to read!

Kathie
TsukiRoze chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I don't think the vanishing cabinet was in the Room of Requirement at the beginning of second year. I'm pretty sure Peeves breaks it sometime before Halloween; if you'll recall Harry was caught tracking in mud and taken to Filch's office, then Peeves breaks something and Filch rushes off to confront him, when Harry finally leaves he talks to Sir Nicolas and finds out he convinced Peeves to provide a distraction and a thankful Harry agrees to go to his Deathday party. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain it was still in the castle proper during fifth year; it's mentioned that the twins shoved a Slytherin in a cabinet and he was later found in the pipes or something like that, I don't remember all the details- but I do remember that in his gloating while he had Dumbledore at wand point Malfoy mentions how the other Slytherin talked about hearing things that were happening at Borgin and Burkes. So, the point of this long review is to say that the cabinet should not only be functional it shouldn't be in the Room of Requirement at all...
TsukiRoze chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
It doesn't say all the blood has to be given at the same time. Couldn't one of them give the blood slowly over a designated time period and keep it under a stasis charm until it's ready to be used?
mysinger chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
This story is indescribably good. I can't believe it took me so long to finally read it. I'm not generally a fan of time-travel stories, but yours is so original and well written that it kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I liked how you made Ginny such a strong character without stopping Harry from being very much his own person. Well done and thank you.
teedub chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
I get the impression that Harry is not going to be the same Harry that Ginny misses and wants back.
Lliono chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
Ok, i pretty much loved your story. I simply adore realistic character development, and you have made it an artform.

I will definitely check out your other fictions :)
Poet Wroet chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
One of the things I liked most about this story is the absolute lack of Chekhov's Gun. I really don't like Chekhov's Gun - I much prefer reality.

Thanks for writing this story. It was great.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Same comments as last time...she's not controlling her behavior enough. Taking a detention rather than causing any risk to her secret would have been more mature. Is this part of her eleven year old self acting her age? Seems so likely that some Slytherins will mention said detention causing Snape to question others and discover he has been the victim of a memory charm. He would NOT let that go. He will be watching her from now on.

Now that some things have been altered, she risks the advantage of foreknowledge being compromised. Therefore I hope she captures Scabbers before he runs off preventing her from freeing Sirius who would be her perfect ally.
nanaeleanor chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Fun story so far, but an eleven year old Ginny intimidating Draco like that on the train was a bad decision. She should be taking care not to draw any attention to herself by acting unlike her age. The speech afterwards to Harry was likewise unrealistic. Her behavior is bound to make curious observers take notice and act in ways that may alter the timeline.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2015
Wow! Just can't explain what a delightful surprise that was. I haven't liked Ginny/H stories in the past perhaps because they normally also included HR/Ron, which is the world's DUMBEST pairing. However after reading your explanation concerning H/G and those who don't like it I decided to give it another try and I'm very happy I did. Thank you once again. This was a terrific story.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I'm not perfectly happy with the premise but I can understand it. I do think that the blood should have come from blood replenishing potions
but oh well.
LoveEvangeline chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I love the 'young and old' confusion that went on, it felt really authentic but unexpected. Usually in time travel fics they just pop into the new body and everything's fine! It's nice to see the 'war' between the young Ginny and the adult Ginny.
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I searched everywhere for this story and I'm so glad I found it again. It's truly one of my favorites to read. However I do feel like there would've been more angst before Hermione's death. I'll try to leave more reviews because I feel like your story deserves it. I'm terrible at leaving reviews but I'm trying to get better at it, because there are so many great fics with low review counts!
WriterJace chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is a great story and I love that Ginny is the one travelling through time instead of Harry!
Tomon chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Couldn't resist the temptation to reread this story after so many years :) And totally worth it. It's really a wonderfull story and I like how few pointers and one responsible person in charge managed to change so much.
Someone could said that Ginny could have planned it better because there were few mistakes on her part that could backfire easily but on the other hand some events are pretty random and changing the past can cause big waves in unexpected ways :)
So if I really would want to point at some mistake it would be probably Lockhart, you never told us why/how his teaching job ended :)

Anyway really a wonderful and one of the best time traveling stories out there. Amazing job
833 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »