Reviews for Ginny Returns
carick of hunter moon chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
for me the test of a good story is can you re-read it and still enjoy it

in this case the answer is

Uchiha Aimee chapter 17 . 7/3/2016
This was enjoyable. I'm not exactly sure that some of the horcruxes Ginny hunted by herself would have been that simple to retrieve, though. And I think the story could have used more detail in some places. Either way, it was still nice to read and besides the absence of some detail that I believe would have added to the story, it was well written.
SNRomance chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
I really enjoyed this. However I have query that has been bothering me since the first chapter. Why couldn't Ginny just draw blood from herself safely into a blood bag periodically so she had enough to go back in time to whenever she wanted to?
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
I liked the redeemed Snape, it was believable to me. I didn't like how in the end Ginny and Harry talked as if it was expected Ginny would just stop working to take care of the baby. I get that they might decide that and think it's the best option, or maybe Ginny would just want to stay home, but the way Harry talked, it was as if he expected Ginny to be the one to stay home with the kids and give up playing Quiddich. I think if she wanted to, she could go back to playing it within a year and a half - two years, after she gave birth and gave her body some time to recover. There's gotta be some mothers who play Quiddich professionally. I did like the idea of Ginny going back in time instead of Harry, that was a nice twist. All in all, the writing was pretty decent, and I liked the story. Good job.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
I think Sirius is slightly out of character. I don't think he would be concerned about Harry's image due to his rebelliousness against traditional pureblood values.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
I'm loving this story. I've always liked book Ginny, she reminds me of what I believe a female Harry would be like - acts like James, looks like Lily. The movie kind of ruined her though, she's only good in the book in my opinion. Anyway, I noticed that right after Fudge was arrested, I thought "wait, now Sirius won't get that newspaper!" Nice to know that I was right. What I wonder, is why didn't Ginny just "use" Pettigrew for transfiguration practice, maybe in the great hall during a meal - like jokingly turn him into a goblet or something for Ron to eat off of, then change him back to his original form and "accidentally" turn him back into a human. Or something like that. Although I suppose since it's summer they just wanted it done. Anyway, that's my musings. Really like this: good story, writing, plot, blah, blah, etc. My only fault I can find is one typo - can't remember where, but Hermione said "dont" instead of "don't". But it's not like it takes away from the story, and everyone makes mistakes. Also, this is Ginny's fault instead of your's, but there are sometimes when Ginny seems too old and mature, not like an 11 year old. I wonder if that will cause other people to become suspicious.
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Lacks subtlety and depth but is very readable and good fun. I'm enjoying this. Which just proves that the most important thing in a story is to have something interesting to say. Oh yeah, grammar is very good too - leastways, I can't recall seeing any errors so far... :)
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Wow! Good start. Quite gripping actually when you think this chapter is mainly just two people in a cave discussing a desperate situation.
bigmac2759 chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Thank you for great story.
MusicalMythology chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Time travel fanfictions are some of my favourites but it's usually Harry that gets sent back in time. Since I like Ginny's character - her proper character, not some jealous, love-potion-using stalker that she's sometimes made out to be - this was very interesting to read. I liked how you portrayed her and worked through some of the general problems that come with time travel. Overall, I thank you for taking the time to write and publish this story.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
ver well done. It was well thought out, and the romance was developed in a very realistic way.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Thanks for the excellent story! It had many parts of the story I really liked and was very enjoyable to read.
Gin110881 chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
Ginny is my favourite character, and the only reason I read fanfiction. A story with a Ginny POV therefore is a must-read for me.
I like Ginny's strategy to destroy the Horcruxes earlier and to prevent Voldemort's rebirth. On the other hand, sometimes I had the feeling that Ginny is a little bit too prepossessing and Harry is therefore too passive, which later indeed falls back on her.
Should she have told Harry straight away that they were married in the old timeline? Probably, that would have been a bit too much for a 12-year-old Harry. Though Harry seemed to be very grown up for a 12-year-old. I fear that there is no proper answer to this problem. I think it was the hardest time for Ginny in this story (1st chapter excluded) … waiting on Harry. I often though by myself “5 Knuts for Harry’s thoughts” … but it is a Ginny POV, why should the reader be wiser as Ginny...

The changes in the time lines have influence the personalities of both, Ginny and Harry, essentially. For the better? I dunno. You’ve already described the changes of the ‘new’ Harry. But I think that Ginny has also changed, in particular during her waiting time. She seems to be more subdued now.
I was curious all the time, when the two of them inaugurate Dumbledore that they know about the prophecy and that the Horcruxes are destroyed (without explaining how they know about those things). I would have liked to see Dumbledore's face when he had heard the keyword Horcrux out of Ginny's or Harry's mouth, lol.
Then there was the matter I was already wondering about in many stories before. Is "No sex before marriage and the first child was born" (OK, it's exaggerated) really an ancient tradition of the wizarding world, or just a message of the author. OK, Ok, I grand you that this issue is much more stressed in other stories. But I'm wondering every time, lol.

Enough ramblings. Otherwise you will think that I did not like the story. The opposite is true. It is already on my favourites list.
A big THANK YOU for sharing this story.
MarilynT chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
i have no excuse or reason as to why I have not read this story before. I just finished it. This was one of the best time travel and unique stores. Thank you for writing
katmom chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
This was a truly enjoyable read. Thank you very much for sharing your vision with us. So glad you have many more stories for me to read!

Kathie