Reviews for Ginny Returns
Airlady chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Excellent chapter. Ginny's letter was outstanding and had marvelous results. Loved her handling of Snape.
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Oh please, do something about Snivelous.

Hm, seems she can get Sirius out now, with out him there's no way that Dementors will be used for guards.

I'm betting Narcissa will be the wildcard the Ginny had not counted on on Tom's return

And just because she vanished Daddy's bone, who's to say Bone of the Mother can't be used, even stronger as she has at least a bit of Magic in her.

Barty will be getting his soon I imagine. Wonder how easy a letter to the new Minister will get to Amelia as aposed to head of Aura's?

When Ginny tries to skip a year, I'd be interesting if she commented on Snape's views and the passing history of potions at Hogwarts as aposed to other schools.

ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER.

Wonder if the next will be a year before we get it or not? (;

If not, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ja ne

Jim
ProfessorChris chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Ah another excellent chapter, I am so glad that Ginny made Ron realize just how jealous he was and just how much Harry hated that attention. I am glad that Harry saw that she was trying to help and didn't push her away.

I am worried how Harry will react if/when he finds out about Ginny coming back from the future.

Looking forward to seeing Draco's reaction to what happened to his father :) and am curious to find out who the other person is that Ginny will have to write a letter about.

I wonder if Ginny's plan will need to change now that Fudge has been sacked, the new minister may not send out the Dementors when/if Sirius escapes so maybe she should capture Scabbers now and then Sirius can work on getting the ingredients for the potion that they need while he is getting the other Horcruxes.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next, I am sure someone is going to notice that Ginny never had her detention and say something :)
Tamira chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
So Ginny pretty much freed the ministry of corruption with one single letter? Also got Fudge thrown out of office, a competent minister in the lead, Malfoy and a lot of other death eaters arrested... Well, I call this good work!

I am not sure she should let poor Sirius stay in a cell for longer, though... I know, if he is not there finding a dementor to set on Harry's horcrux will be hard, but... he is innocent for heaven's sake and Azkaban is no place I want anybody to stay, not people who did just commit small crimes, not even most people who did serious crimes ... and surely not an innocent man! (Yes, yes, I am a softhearted Hufflepuff... every sorting test says so... )

Hmm, I suppose she did not get Grouch junior yet, though, as he is still in the house of his father. (who himself is a pretty gruel bastard, btw!) But I am sure she'll find a way there, too...

The question is just: With Fudge removed, will somebody visit Srius and give him the newspaper with a picture of Scabbers on it, that will fuel Sirius want/need for revenge and though leed to him breaking out of Azkaban? ... 'cause if this does not happen it would be not even gruel, but also senseless to keep Sirius there for another year!

Using a dementor for sucking out the Horcrux sounds risky, too, btw. Who says it will just take the horcrux? and that the others could work in time to do something agains it taking also Harry?

Nice, story, don't worry if I am critisizsing and asking so much... I only do so with stories I do care about! ;)

Bye, Tam
Tamira chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Uhm, Ginny is going a bit fast and a bit like a sledgehammer in trying to "nature" Ron... I would be offended if my little sibling tryed to "steal" my best friend... I'd know it's silly to feel like this, and that my friend had any right to have more friends, but I WOULD be scared... And when Ron is scared, confused and maybe a bit envious, you might not get the best results... I hope that Ginny's actions won't backfire considering her next-iolder brother...

I also wonder how she want's to "work" on Percy and why neither her nor Harry get's the idea to get "sehltering pendants" for Hermione and Ron... These two ALLWAYS are around Harry and might get mind-probed in tight situations because of that...

I think Ginny is kinda overusing her apparation skills... And I am suprised they still work. This Ginny's "magical muscle" was not trained in that direction yet, as her body is not trained for fighting and such...

It's still good though and I love how Ginny confuses poor Harry! ;)
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Moody? Arthur?

I like this and would love to see more. Thank you.
duckster chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Great story so far, but I'm a little disappointed with Ginny's decision to leave Sirius in Azkaban for another year. And now with Fudge out of the picture who is going to be stupid enough to send dementors among the students? This wrecks her dementor sucking out Harry's horcrux plan. That plan also counts on her father winning the lottery again, the Weasley's deciding to visit Egypt (which may have been influenced by Ginny's travails in her first year) and their picture being prominently displayed in the Daily Prophet, which the first time around was given to Sirius by Fudge and caused his escape attempt. If she took Pettigrew down, she should have more time before Voldemort is back in which to deal with whatever supplies she needs for the potion and Sirius as an ally with time and money to pursue it.
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Pretty good, even though I am a Ron-Hermione-shipper... (Can't change it, Ron is an immature prat, as Hermione put it here in your story... But well, he STILL is one of my favourites!)... I am sure Ginny'ss time travel plan will work out, as where would be the story otherwise, but I wonder how she will cope with suddendly being twelve again. And with Harry, her Harry being THIRTEEN and surely not really interested in a big relationship yet...

And she also will have to find somebody to tell about her plans... Hmm, I would take Dumbledore, but i can imagine after the mistakes he has done she won't trust him with her big secrets. (Dumbeldore is another character people are not so sure about and I just love...) ... maybe one of her older brothers? Exspecially Bill seems to be a person you can trust and hwo is able to go into action!

Ginny will have to re-work on her plans, the plans she made together with Hermione, as they where made for one year before where she'll land now...

Will be strange for her to see her whole family again, all alive and so much younger... Maybe she can help Ron to grow up a bit less immature (for what he actually would need a bit more self-esteem, that's one of the thiings that fuel his enviouseness and his mistakes, that he does not believe in his own worth) ... And maybe she could help Percy not to go against his family...

Well, I will see... right?

Bye, Tam
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Sweet chapter! Thanks for the gift of a new chapter today! I love your Ginny-guts, talent, and love for Harry-three of the best things to have in her character.

Greatly looking forward to more of this, Thanks!
kiwifan13 chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Great chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens next:)
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
ok question does Ginny end up changing things so much that she misses one thing and Voldy still comes back? cuz that would make sense since she would be worried about keeping everything close to the original timeline that she forgets something accidentally and the war starts anyways...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Fine chapter; I'm really enjoying this story, thanks!

The vanishing cabinet was not in the Room of Requirement at this time, nor was it busted.

The cabinet was damaged by Peeves later in Ginny's first year. See Chapter 8 of HP2.
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Fantastic chapter! I loved it a lot. Keep up the wonderful work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
hahahaha! Perfect! LOVELY chapter! Lucius got what he deserved, Fudge, Umbridge, and others got what they deserved. and good guy in the end or not, Snape was ALWAYS a git. Mayhaps if Voldemort is killed once and for all, he'll mellow. Maybe... nah.
Merlyn the wizard chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Wow Snape inally got a bit of what he had coming. And i like your idea with the foefire to destroy the horcruxes. I want to tell you I really appreciate, that you update so fast.
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »