Reviews for Ginny Returns
swanpride chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Wow...I don't know how I missed this story till now, but I am hooked allready...I allways wanted to read a Ginny-Timetravel Story, and yours is really good. I only hope that you won't go the "strike first"-path to much...I think, Dumbledore had a point. It was pretty vindicive from Harry to say something like that and totally uncalled for. As a direct reaction of a similiar attack from Malfoy it would have been understandable, but in the context it was overdone. I am totally with Dumbledore, Harry (and especially Ginny) should be better than that. I think, Ginny is to hardend because of the war. She is right, sometimes you have to do some nasty things to protect yourself, but you should never ever use this aproach first. Ginny should take a good look at Crouch to realize how she may end up if she keeps telling herself that everthing she does is okay because of the actions of her enemies.

I liked the scene where Harry is putting is ellbow in the butterdish because of her...although I don't get the bafflement of her brothers concerning her behaviour. According to Ron the shy behaviour she displayed in front of Harry in the second book was pretty unusual for her...so why should they be baffled if she does not display this unusual behaviour this time around?

Will Sirius even escape this time around? Now that Fudge is out of the picture, he wont visiting Azkaban, and when he does not do it, he will not give Sirius the newspaper. So Sirius will never learn about Peter being in Hogwarts and will have no motivation to flee. I am really curious how you will solve this problem...and what Ginny will do when she realizes how far reaching consequences her changes will have. And how she will explain her knowledge about the Basilisk. And won't Harrys personality change considerable when she shields him from all the dangers?

I hope you will update soon.
Merlyn the wizard chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Nice start in the new year. I like the scene where Malfoy gets told of, even so there seems to be a small rift between the headmaster and Harry. But I really like to know, how Ginny can be so sure she can dissect the basilisk so easily.
Wolfric chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Well the biggest thing I can see is; will Harry be the man he was before, without the struggles to force him to push himself? I am curious to see how she will explain to Dumbledore that she knows where the chamber of secrets is located. I am enjoying your fine story. Thanks for writing. W.
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
One question comes to mind is who will be Minister. That isn't a given.

Narcissa is a be a target yet to surface, should be interesting to see her claws.

Winky as well has yet to be heard from.

Wonder if Dobby had visited Harry in the Hospital wing?

And will Hagrid get his wand and name cleared with out the diary?

So, is the twenty percent Harry's payback? Or will she still repay him?

Headmaster and Harry may be coming to a bit of a head, especialy come Summer,

Wonder if Moody is tracking down Ginny? And if so one of the consealment charms Ginny uses could be one only he could have taught.

Problem or positive could be if they get rich early, then the Weasley pic could go to Azkaban, whom Amelia might have visited, and Sirius escape early

Which could ruin Amelia for Minister as well

Good chapter, was hoping for a bit of fighting, but can see it coming

Ja ne

Jim
Cateagle chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
"She really hoped nothing went wrong."

Oh, ghod, there's a phrase that almost assures that someone or something will throw a very large monkeywrench into the works in the near future and at the most inopportune time. Avoiding that and "What could possibly go wrong?" should most definitely be on the Hero's equivalent of the "Evil Overlord's List". Still, I like the way a lot of things have now been prevented, save by a mass raid on Azkaban which would be difficult until Tom returns. On the opposite hand, Pettigrew is still around and potentially dangerous; here's hoping she finds a way to properly deal with him.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
*snicker* Poor Severus, it's bad enough being a tool of both Dumbledore and Tommy-boy without others taking out frustrations on him. Ah, well, he'll learn or die, same as any other. Meanwhile, I quite love the way she managed to get Lucius and Cornelius taken care of; what should be quite interesting is how she deals with Wormtail while juggling her other concerns.
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Well this is gonna get good
Airlady chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Ginny's business proposition is well phrased and very clever. I liked her handling of Malfoy and her second letter.
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
This is a very unique story. I still haven't made up my mind if I like the idea or not but I do like the story.
cooldood101 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Good four chapters so soon!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Heh, I like this Ginny much more than the one in canon; this one seems rather more real. I daresay she's going to run into a lot of problems while trying to set everything on a better path, and I wager that not the least cause of these will be Albus-of-the-many-names who I most certainly consider to be at least not wholly of the Light, if not a darker shade of Grey.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter! I hope that your Ginny is sufficiently in love with Harry that she won't dally with other boys-I could see it going both ways: 1) She's focussed solely on Harry and helping get the War over with before it causes death and destruction, or 2) she decides to try to make Harry jealous by dating around. I sincerely hope it's not the second-Ginny and Harry always belong together, and they'd both be so much happier if they could get together much sooner, and always have each other's love and support.

Thanks!
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Slytherin planning utilizing Ravenclaw knowledge for the planning, and Gryffindor courage to pull it off with a Hufflepuff's loyalty to one's friends. That's how Ginny is doing this step back in time.

And Ginny's reasonings for the basilisk are wow. Hope she recalls that basilisk venom is a good method for annihilating Horcruxes.
Andromedanaea chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
normally I don't like Ginny 'ships. But if they're well written enough, I do. And this one is!

I like that she's changing so much. I'm not sure why she fees a need to go after the basilisk. It's been there for a thousand years and coud stay there a lot longer, now that the diary is neutralized.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter, thanks.

How is Ginny going to convince the conniving headmaster?

He's going to be very suspicious of how Ginny knows about the chamber and he'd probably obliviate the whole castle before he let her retain her special memories.
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »