Reviews for Ginny Returns
Andromedanaea chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
normally I don't like Ginny 'ships. But if they're well written enough, I do. And this one is!

I like that she's changing so much. I'm not sure why she fees a need to go after the basilisk. It's been there for a thousand years and coud stay there a lot longer, now that the diary is neutralized.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter, thanks.

How is Ginny going to convince the conniving headmaster?

He's going to be very suspicious of how Ginny knows about the chamber and he'd probably obliviate the whole castle before he let her retain her special memories.
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Another winner from you I think. I would love to see Ginny have to deal with Harry getting another girlfriend, maybe being turned off by her super-aggresive self, or maybe he takes the whole "you're family" thing too far. But then maybe the opposite would be funny too.
ProfessorChris chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Another excellent chapter, I am glad that she dealt with Malfoy or at last made thing think twice before trying anything again.

Well at least Crouch cannot bring Voldie back now so that is good.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with the Chamber and what impact that will have, although with Ginny taking care of the issue now I am not sure why Harry would be calling Fawkes to the chamber at all?

The A/N at the end is a little worrying :).
haphazard1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Thanks for the quick posting of this latest part - several interesting new developments here. I liked the confrontation with Malfoy, and am curious to see if he managed to learn from it. His mother may also prove to be a problem.

But I think a bigger issue for Ginny may be Dumbledore putting too many pieces together. Moody knows someone is providing very detailed information, and he is a friend of Dumbledore and may talk - assuming Amelia has not already discussed it as part of getting the search warrants. So when Ginny shows up knowing enough magic to jump a year, plus suddenly knowing about the Chamber of Secrets...Dumbledore may make connections she would rather not see happen.
Kehlen chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I like it very much how you show the ripples of Ginny's actions, and how the others react to her, but I hope you do so more. Someone guessing what's going on would be nice too. Just someone on the "right" side :-)
witowsmp chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Just make sure they use a rooster's crow to kill the basilisk. I think it's so stupid when they try to slay it with a sword.

Ginny can claim that she talked to Myrtle about how she died, or even make it true.

I'm glad the Crouch family got what it deserved.

Too bad Dumbledore turned Hogwarts into a rough neighborhood full of bullies. If only he didn't have Snape there, it would be so different. Hogwarts could've become something civilized like...a school.
lemonwedges4 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Love it!

Very funny!
Phil Boswell chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I'm really looking forward to her explanation of how she knows how to enter the Chamber of Secrets when so many people have been looking for so long...and only one person so far has found it...and he's not known for his charitable or sociable nature.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Oh boy, with this all going on here, have to wonder what's going to happen next time with the two of them if they get into the CoS and what all will go on as Albus starts to get more suspicious, along with the authorities like Amelia and Moody.
haphazard1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I just found this story, and am really enjoying this Ginny twist on the re-do genre.

I can foresee some possible problems for Ginny's plans, especially if she intends to ever tell Harry the truth about her previous timeline knowledge. It will be interesting to see what difficulties arise - getting the cup out of Gringotts could be tricky.

Very nice work so far, and I look forward to seeing where you take this story.
Johnny Bravo J chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
lol...Ginny oblivates you think she'll get him fired?
bookwurm23 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Wow! Amazing story so far! It's amazing how much detail is in it! If I were you, I wouldn't even be able to do this story without like, busting my mind into a billion pieces! I would never be able to remember all those fine little details, and I'm certainly much to lazy to look them up; therefore, I commend you on your obvious lack of laziness or very long term memory! So, all in all, what I'm trying to say is that you're doing a magnificent job!

Mikee chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Fun chapter. Loved Ginny's sorting and the Hat's comment about what Ginny said being something Godric would have said.

Loved the letter Ginny sent to Madam Bones, and the action prompted by that letter. The search of Malfoy Manor was cool. I had to laugh at Lucius keeping such good records. Illogical, indeed. -LOL-

I laughed again when I read that Umbitch was also taken into custody. How ... fitting. -smirk-

I hope you'll tell us Narcissa's and Draco's reactions to Lucius' incarceration. Sorry, but I rather hope he gets the Dememtor's Kiss. - Harsh, I know, but ... oh well ...

It's great that Madam Bones is acting Minister - I do hope nothing happens to her; I can't help but feel that she's the best person for the job.

I join Ginny in her worry about Dobby, but not necessirarily for the same reason. I do hope some way presents itself so that he can be freed from the Malfoys.

I'm wondering if the Death Eater about whom she's now worried is Barty Crouch Jr ...

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »