Reviews for Ho, Ho, Where the Hell Are You?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Okay. This, Eko, is just funnyawesomegorgeousness. There were some lines here...lemme look again...ah!

"But at this rate she was making Mary look like a motivational speaker/lifeguard/evil villain/Master of Ceremonies/barmaid/stripper…"

"Her heart was pounding in her chest, like someone had just gotten a hammer and…really wanted bread and was stuck in a room with a…bunch of dough or something. Screw metaphors."

See, this is just a small reason why I love your writing. It's always just enough of everything. It's not DRAMADRAMA, it's not FORCED-HILARITY, and it's not SAPPYSAPPYLOVEGOO. It's clever, it's funny, it's relaxed, and most of all, natural. Which is what I love about it.

Happy not-holidays-January, and good job. :D
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was very good! I never really thought about Kai x Ann before, but it wasn't too bad. :) Nice job!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was just perfect.
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 12/24/2008

Sorry, the awesomeness that is Kai and Ann overwhelmed my senses for a moment there. This was so amazingly cute, and so just-like Ann and Kai.

Ann is so versatile, she goes well with anyone. :) And so does Kai.

Go AnnxKai. :P

Wow, I've said their names quite a lot in this review, heh heh.

Anyway, this is pure awesome and I'm sure your SS will love this! :D
Tozz chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
bwaahh! oh, Eerriikkaa. magnificent like always. you made me love this pairing, too XD;; and your similes are to die for. great job :DD Merry Christmas.
HmGirly chapter 1 . 12/24/2008

AH! I'm grinning like a complete sap on the other side of the world, because of your pure damn awesomeness. My parents are just giving me shifty looks, wondering why I'm on my laptop and laughing hysterically on Christmas day, but AH. (L)(L)(L)

Absolutely fantastic and so fluffy and happy and Christmassy I think I might explode right here.

Merry Christmas! :D
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was certainly special, and Kai would definitely be the kind of guy to pull a stunt like that, too. Now I want to write a Kai x Ann of my own! XD

I always love your descriptions. They're right to the point, and they make a very clear picture when it all comes together.

~ Peace and Love
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG! I LOVE IT! Thank you for such an awesome Secret Santa present! This was seriously an amazingly well written story, and SO CUTE! Once again, thank you so so so so much! And I'm glad I made ya like Kai x Ann! Thank you yet again!