Reviews for You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Starfang's Secrets chapter 9 . 4/17
Oh my god, this needs to be in the Humor section! I cried reading the hints! Dear lord Seth! Plants?! Really?! Pfff! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Haa... -wipes away tears- too funny!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
Great story. Please update as soon as possible
Jane chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
It's been four years since this fic has been updated...Any chances we'll see more soon? I really love the story and pretty bummed at the prospect of the fic not finishing but understand if it's been forgotten for RL.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/25/2015
Hiya I love this story. Leah and Nahuel are great together. I think they're dynamic is really interesting because they are so different. I also really like the way that you write the pack. They are all so wonderfully snarky especially Leah and Jacob, its nice to read scenes about Leah interacting with proper friends. And I am now attached to Mary, Grace and Norah although I am kinda suprised no one has tried to kill their father yet. Please don't stop here I really want to read about the confrontation between the packs.
sampam69 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Am so looking forward to this journey, great start :-) :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
Super cute story! I LOVE IT! But I don't understand why Adam was born deformed
Guest chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
Loving this, every aspect, though lately I've wanted it to concentrate more on Leah and Naheul rather than the family dramas. But I suppose that's part of the development in their relationship or something. Anyway, you write me favourite wolf pack, just something about the dynamics. Lovely story and I think that for a uncommon pairing, there is something that clicks, just the way you have them interact.
Beautiful, I love it.
Apocalypse owner chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
I hope that the pack gives Brady a good beating :S
Anon chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Awesome story. Your Leah is the best, hilarious rants :)
Arukoir chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Just going to post a review on your Spanish. "Mi Dios" should be "Dios mio". It's less of a grammar issue and more of how the phrase is naturally used. Also, "¡Oh, maravilloso! Va a ser mi nueva hermana!" should be "¡Oh, maravilloso! Va a ser mi hermana nueva!" as adjectives come after nouns. Also, given how friendly Grace is being here, she might have been better off using Vas instead of Va.

Spanish grammar aside, I like how the story is going. It really seems to capture Leah's personality while not letting the imprint be a plot device that instantly solves all problems.
42-Worlds-Apart chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
Oh my god. I cannot count how many times I have burst out laughing while reading this. I really like the way you've captured Leah's character. It sounds exactly as I would imagine she would sound like. It's not a sappy OMG-Leah's-found-her-imprint fluff story, (don't get me wrong- those are fun to read) but a story with actual character development and a strong plot. Please update soon!
baby Cyclopes chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
This so so great, awesome and very very awesome!:D
Cant wait for the next chapter!:)
nivzzz chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
hey when r u gonna continue this story ... pls dont put it on hold... pls continue it...amazing story...
aquilu chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
The story has been my obsession for the past 3 days please continue!
aquilu chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Embry imprinted on Mary. I can't wait to see how her family will react to this.

This means there going to have to keep the wolf's who haven't imprinted yet away from the other half breeds.
That won't be easy at some point Seth will probably make eye contact with his future in laws.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »